Thread: B. Tkachuk for Zib & Miller

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default B. Tkachuk for Zib & Miller

First team in signature. Brady Tkachuk manager is willing to move him, but everyone in the league is aware so asking price is high. With league categories, I think he will be an absolute stud for the next 10 years (similar to how Ovi was at the top for a decade). Is Zibanejad and JT Miller for Brady too much? I could probably get an additional small piece in return (depth piece, pick) but the 2-1 is his current asking price.

I feel like if Tkachuk is moved by this manager, it will be the last time he's available for years. Currently only having 7 keeper spots, I'm debating if the 2 for 1 may actually be worth it.

Will rep!
    10 Team Keep 70 Total. Currently 9 Keeper spots. League Established 2012. Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 1F, 1U, 4D, 2G, 6 Bench,4IR
    G, A, PIM, PPP, SOG, HIT, BLK, W, SV%, SV, SO

F: Marchand, JT Miller, Zibanejad, Robertson, E. Kane
    D: Josi, Fox, Bouchard
    G: Shesterkin

12 Team Modified Keep 4. Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1U, 2G, 4 Bench, 2IR
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, H, B, W, GAA, SV%, SO

F: Matthews, M. Tkachuk
    D: Makar
    G: Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: B. Tkachuk for Zib & Miller

if you gonna deal both you should get something small in addition.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Looking at what would be your possible 7 Keepers if you make this trade and in my opinion that would be B. Tkachuk, Ovechkin, Marchand, Robertson, Josi, Fox, & either DeBrincat, Heiskanen, or Horvat as the 7th keeper. That is pretty solid. I think you could afford to make that push with trading JT Miller and Zibanejad for B. Tkachuk. I agree, asking for a small additional player to complete the trade would be fine as well. Possibly a D.
    League: 14 team H2H 12 category scoring: G/A/P/PPP/SHP/SOG/BLK~ W/L(Least)/GA(Least)/SV/SHO
    Bratt Pack: Team & Record: 43-43-10 (23 player roster with 6 IR positions and 2 NA positions)

C: Scheifele-WPG, Seguin-DAL(RW), Reinhart- FLA(RW), Monahan-MON, Parssinen-NSH
    LW: Laine-CLS(RW), Benn-DAL(C), Zucker-PIT, Sheary-WSH(RW), Maccelli-ARZ
    RW: Bratt-NJ, Fiala-LA(LW), Zacha-BOS(LW/C), Peterka-BUF(LW), Wilson-WSH IR
    D: Hamilton-NJ, Chabot-OTT, Trouba-NYR, Addison-MIN, Ekman-Larsson-VAN, Letang-PIT IR
    G: Saros-NSH, Kuemper-WSH, Schmid-NJ, Francouz-COL

Dobber Sports Superstar

Lf your team is contending this year this 2 for 1 has got to hurt regardless of what Brady does, he will not equal the output of both Zibs and Miller across most of your scoring cats. You need to consider that. If you're not in contention and you are looking at strengthening your core of 7, well this will do the trick. I also think asking for a bit more coming back is not a bad idea, you are paying a stiff price for Brady, a little something extra is not unreasonable. If the other guy says no, well, you tried, go ahead and accept if you're sure this is what you want to do.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf