Thread: Landeskog

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Landeskog

Hello Everyone,

Let me preface that my league that only counts goals/assists with no bench or IR spot to stash injured players, so Landeskog is currently a free agent. He could be a difference maker down the stretch. He's already doing light skating and reports sound like he's slightly ahead of schedule. My plan is to grab him when hes 2-3 weeks away and just eat the open roster spot on my team, until hes back. When's a reasonable time to add him? I'm thinking right after Xmas or first week of January, I know everyone else in the league is watching him like a Hawk too. Unfortunately I'm in the 4th and final playoff spot currently so I don't have the luxury to throw away match ups just yet either.

Cheers!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Landeskog

Who would you be dropping to fill this spot with Landeskog?Is this player that you'd be dropping someone that would regularly be in your lineup? If you can afford to drop this player and have an open spot for two weeks or more, then adding Landeskog around Christmas is a smart move.
    League: 14 team H2H 12 category scoring: G/A/P/PPP/SHP/SOG/BLK~ W/L(Least)/GA(Least)/SV/SHO
    Bratt Pack: Team & Record: 43-43-10 (23 player roster with 6 IR positions and 2 NA positions)

C: Scheifele-WPG, Seguin-DAL(RW), Reinhart- FLA(RW), Monahan-MON, Parssinen-NSH
    LW: Laine-CLS(RW), Benn-DAL(C), Zucker-PIT, Sheary-WSH(RW), Maccelli-ARZ
    RW: Bratt-NJ, Fiala-LA(LW), Zacha-BOS(LW/C), Peterka-BUF(LW), Wilson-WSH IR
    D: Hamilton-NJ, Chabot-OTT, Trouba-NYR, Addison-MIN, Ekman-Larsson-VAN, Letang-PIT IR
    G: Saros-NSH, Kuemper-WSH, Schmid-NJ, Francouz-COL