Thread: Is there a site that rates the ease or difficulty of team's weekly schedule.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Is there a site that rates the ease or difficulty of team's weekly schedule.

Hey guys. I found Left Wing Lock's weekly ratings. Are there others? Thanks in advance.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Is there a site that rates the ease or difficulty of team's weekly schedule.

76 views. 0 replies. I guess there are no sites other than LWL that rate how difficult or easy NHL team's weekly schedules are? Shouldn't someone be doing it for Fantasy. Do any of you have your own methods for doing this with some kind of formula or is it just too haphazard and mostly guesswork any way.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Is there a site that rates the ease or difficulty of team's weekly schedule.

I don’t know of any this year man, sorry. I know Sean Allen used to do a sheet that ranked teams offense and defense matchups for the upcoming week at ESPN, he isn’t doing it this year though from what I can tell.
    10 Team H2H Points 1 Year League
    2020 Runner Up, 2021 Champion, 2022 Champion

Dobber Sports Monster

I don't know either but I'm going to look for this now. If it's anywhere I feel like it might be one some advanced stats site.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

The old one I talked about looked like this.

7D9677BE-8AE5-4832-AB04-32FB4A653CFF.png
    10 Team H2H Points 1 Year League
    2020 Runner Up, 2021 Champion, 2022 Champion

Dobber Sports Padawan

EDIT...I've deleted what I had posted here as it wasn't very germane to the topic.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Padawan

This is the link to the "Schedule Planner" on Dobber's Frozen Tools. The Won Lost Record/Win % of a team's opponents in the far right column could be useful in certain types of leagues. https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/...12%2F11%2F2022
    Thanks for the replies guys.