Thread: I don’t know what to do here.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default I don’t know what to do here.

I’m finally asking a question about the league in my signature. I’m not a fan of my first venture into Dynasty cap leagues, but I guess I have to keep trying since I’ve paid for the following two seasons as well as this one.

My Nic Roy for his Yamamoto and Nils Lundkvist (still minors eligible for another 40 games).

I have the salary room to add the extra $100.000 Yama makes and call up Lundkvist when he plays.

I have a competing team and have the most fantasy points, even though I don’t have the best record (I played the Tage Thompson owner back to back when he went Roenick NHL ‘94 Mode.)

What do you think?
    32 Team Dynasty~NHL cap using AAV
    2400+ players owned
    12F 6D 1G 4Bench, 57 Minors
    Scoring Cats: - Skaters 1G, 1A, 0.1 for (each SOG, H, Blk) - Goalies 1W, 1Shutout, .05 save
    12F - Panarin~Batherson~Kadri~Verhaeghe~
    Marchessault~Barbashev~N.Roy~Bjorkstrand~Sharangov ich~
    Pacioretty~Drouin~Joey Anderson
    6D - Carlson~Borgen~Ferraro~Middleton~Benoit
    1G - Shesterkin
    Minors (I have 57):
    Fwd:Kovalenko~Berggren~Dufour~N.Foote~M.Phillips~Rousek~ Posposil~Alexandrov~McMann~Lavoie
    D: Tucker~Z.Jones~Kaiser~A.Hirose~Mermis
    Livingstone~Korczak~J.Poirier~Ahcan~Emberson
    G: Hofer~Sandstrom~Annunen~Prosvetov~
    Stevenson~Tolopilo~Clang~Chrona~Fedotov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: I don’t know what to do here.

I would make this trade. Both players you receive are better in my opinion than Roy and have brighter futures with their potential.

Dobber Sports Star

It is a little hard to say based on how your leaguemates treat prospects and salary, but generally speaking, this seems to be a good deal for you unless Nicolas Roy has some secret value beyond that of other leagues.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I've played a bunch of cap leagues, and I'd take that in a heartbeat. Roy's useful, but Lundqvist > Roy for the future, and since you can shuffle minors that mean you'll get both Yamamoto & Roy in your lineup.

I see you went all in with a 32 team dynasty cap league, I've never been in one that deep, deepest was a bit over 1000 total rostered players, good luck.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.