Thread: Hold which player?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Hold which player?

So schould i hold a 4th goalie with Murray?

Drop Murray (like Lundell befor-no one wanted to trade) and grab Sanderson or Tippet or Parasinen? Tippet for the long Term more valuable as Byram or Romanov? What do you think? Maybee drop Perfetti….
    Dynasty 10 Teams, H2H league
    keep max 10

F1: B.Tkachuk, Zibanejad, M.Tkachuk
    F2: T.Stuetzle, J.Hughes, T.Meier
    F3: Kaprizov, E.Petterson, A.Svechnikov
    F4: O.Tippet, Suzuki, Wyatt Johnston
    F-Bench: V.Nichuskin
    G: Oettinger

G-Bench: Demko, Kochetkov

D: A.Fox, E.Bouchard, Heiskanen,
    Werenski, K´Andre Miller, C.York, J.Chychrun
    D Bench: Romanov, Mintyukov

IR/IR+:
    S.Bennett,

Rosters of 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4 Bench, 3IR, 1IR+, 2NA, and categories of G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FOW, HIT, BLK, GS, W, GA, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Hold which player?

Murray will only give you headaches. If you can drop him and add Sanderson, I’d do that in a heartbeat.
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Star

Sanderson would be the long term add if you dropped Murray. I would not drop Perfetti in order to pick up any of the people you mentioned.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree, I would drop Murray and add Sanderson.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd drop Murray for any of those guys, especially as your 4th goalie.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports All-Star

You are pretty solid in goal and need another D so yes, I would drop Murray for Sanderson. I just hate it that he's healthy now and playing behind a good Leafs D/team. Makes it a bit tougher to decide but I still like your options ahead of Murray. Good luck.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks a lot. I Drop Murray, keep Sanderson and will see when Chychrun and Byram is back. So then I have to decide between Sanderson, Byron, Chychrun Zadorov and Romanov. Or. trade Heimkamen for example..oh man. need more space ;-)
    keep max 10

IR/IR+:
    S.Bennett,

Rosters of 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4 Bench, 3IR, 1IR+, 2NA, and categories of G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FOW, HIT, BLK, GS, W, GA, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO.

Dobber Sports Ace

I’ve sworn off Byram and Chychrun. The injuries…oh the injuries. Not worth it.
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Drop him and grab Sanderson

Dobber Sports Novice

As soon as Samsonov comes back that will seriously cut into Murray's playing time. I think Sanderson is a blue chip defensemen and should not be sitting on the free agent list. I also wouldn't drop Byram.

The Great One

Your team again!

Herm so you start 12 f and 6 d and your d are golden (and you've even got werenski and Byram on ir!!). In a vacuum I might not do it but given the team and league context id drop Romanov for tuppett (unless you van include him on your hhberdeau trade!!).

I wouldn't sweat parssinen yet. Hes just an interesting piece right now but don't sell your pieces short they're interesting too!

I'm not well versed on peripherals these days but im guessing thats what zadorov brings to the table. Looking at your d you have a lot of all around guys that seem like they'd add peripheral coverage while still being star level scorers like heoskanen and to some extent nurse. Can you drop zadorov instead or is he just too valuable in your format? If he is thats fair but ny concern is that murray could be the guy in TO. I k ow everyone wants the sexy young gun to take the reins and be a crazy rags to riches success story (and samsonov does have the yalent/pedogree to pull it off!) but murray is no slouch! Hes from thunder bay where I'm from and hes a great guy too lol! But realistically hes still youngish has the size and arguably has the talent- he won a cup (two cups?) with littsburgh- hes literally shown he can take a team all the way. You KNOW that matters for a team like the leafs. I heard his blocker side was shot and teams will exploit that but I watch the TO games and nothing about him looks to be "exploitable" hes looked very quietly good actually. All im saying is people are saying they think Ilya will emerge as the guy because they have a vested interest in that being the case. I tried to get murray cheap and if I had id be pumping that narrative lol! Its just not clear which way it will go and dropping him for free feels like a mistake- he could literally be a top 5 goalie in the league. I k ow some ppl will call that heresy but if he gets the majority starts in TO and keeps his head above water hes a top 5 almost by default lol! Hes only 28!!!

At the end of the day you kbow your format better than we do but...

A- i would definitely add Sanderson (looks like you did- grass buoy!!!)

B- i would consider dropping a dman ahead of murray

C- id love to add a dman to hiwchier to snag hunerdeau and use the ensuing open spot to take a flyer on Matt murray hurray!!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Wow. Thank you very much for your advice..very friendly.
    keep max 10

IR/IR+:
    S.Bennett,