Thread: Goalie Help Suggestion ASAP

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Goalie Help Suggestion ASAP

Okay guys this needs an answer asap. My attached signature does not count for the league I'm talking about here. I play in a 3 keeper points league and my goalie situation is dire. With my second pick or (5th in the draft) I picked Demko and he has put up some nasty negative points and cost me a couple of weeks. I picked up Talbot and Skinner to play with Demko but can only keep 2 so I need to drop one. Who's gone.

Points are as follows: GP=1, W/L =3/-3, SO=5, GA=-3, SA=0.4

My thoughts have Demko turning it around eventually on a shitty defensive team. Talbot is number 1 but also on a shitty defensive team. Skinner has played great and if he can get 50/50 I think he's worth keeping even if the Oilers have a bad defensive team because they can score and win.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Goalie Help Suggestion ASAP

I'd keep Demko, because he's generally been good the last couple years. Plus he gives volume, so a loss with lots of saves is palatable.

The other two are in tandems, and I think I prefer Skinner due to the Oilers being a better team.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.