Thread: Husso/Burakovsky REP

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Husso/Burakovsky REP

Husso owner in my league made him available last week. He’s not getting any offers apparently. I’ve not put a lot of thought into goaltending in my rebuild as I figured getting a decent core D and F were more important. I’m wondering now though if Husso is a guy I should try to get. Like maybe for Burakovsky? Your thoughts are appreciated.
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Husso/Burakovsky REP

Husso is a decent target. I'm going to guess that Burakovsky is not going to get it done, but if you could get Husso for Burakovsky, that'd be a win for you.

Without knowing anything else, I'd say that you're going to need more young skating talent. You're probably better off saving your young skaters and looking for a goalie to pop ala a Logan Thompson type. Husso has two more years on his contract and Detroit has a high-level goalie prospect in Cossa. It seems that you may not be contending when Husso's contract ends. If he goes to a bad team or becomes a backup, then you'll still need a goalie.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I would offer that and if they turn it down then nothing is lost.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Great target. Yeah start with that as an offer. Maybe you can make some adjustments depending what he says.

McDavid/Necas/ Kucherov/Bjorkstrand/Rust/Nugent Hopkins/Cirelli/Zegras/- Letang/Morrissey/Dahlin - Swayman/Saros/Skinner

Prospects include:
    McTavish/Clarke/Bordeleau
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson

Don't worry I'm not going to say anything more than I have to. If that.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

That's a good offer, since nobody is biting on Husso. It might now be enough, but if you throw a late pick in or say Hill or Vejmelka, that would be good.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.