Thread: Jusso Parssinen vs Adam Ruzicka

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Compare players

Jusso Parssinen vs Adam Ruzicka

Which one of these two have a better shot at sticking on the top line? Who would you bet on for medium to long term?

Salary Cap league with points only category.

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Jusso Parssinen vs Adam Ruzicka

Parsing through the data, I'm adamant that one of these players will be better for you so pick up Parssinen.

The Great One

I feel like its parssinen? I don't have any insider knowledge though. Parssinen was a late grab but he was viewed as an infected first player albeit he likely had a lot of holes in his game to slip that far. That being said its not totally inheard of for a prospects defensive game to catch up with his admirable offensive qualities with the right mindset, coaching and or training.

I know even less about ruzicka outside of the ramblings pretty much coming right out and saying his scoring looks like an aberration lol!

All that being said I had my pick of the letter and I went with parssinen- which I do stand by- but he got one assist (hey its something!!) As opposed to rizickas three point night lol!

I'll take tippett over both

Dobber Sports Star

From a prospect standpoint, they're both in the non-descript tier. The true answer to the question is wholly dependent on who gets to stick in their wonder placement the longest, which can't readily be predicted. I'll say Ruzicka, if only because it feels like Calgary has been looking all year for something to click, and this seems to be clicking. Not sure that Nashville has been doing the puzzle-piecing to the same extent.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Honestly, I'd probably go with both, if you can. You likely have some streamers in your lineup, and these are the kinds of guys to stream if you can. They can move from streamers to stayers, or become trade chips when somebody falls in love with them while you have them.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I have watched Parsinnen play and he has a great offensive sense to his game. He does have to work on the defensive part of his game so I don't know how that will effect him from sticking on the top line. The Preds certainly could use the offense so that is a plus for him sticking on the top line and getting huge minutes.

As for Ruzicka, I don't know his game as much but he seems like a pretty nice young talent.

I would go with Parsinnen because his offensive skills are really good.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

The only concern with Parsinnen is that he’s Waiver exempt. Therefore could easily be sent back to the minors. I don’t have a bench so I need keepers that will stay in the lineup.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gomez_91 View Post
    The only concern with Parsinnen is that he’s Waiver exempt. Therefore could easily be sent back to the minors. I don’t have a bench so I need keepers that will stay in the lineup.
    He's only getting waived if he doesn't play well enough, and you're dumping him anyway then.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.