Thread: MAF to IR

The Great One

Default MAF to IR

MAF out at least a week. No word on the nature of the upper body injury.

https://twitter.com/russohockey/stat...ynVFcnxq_dUdRg
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: MAF to IR

I just can't seem to get my Fantasy Goalies straight. I have Helly, Andersen, MAF, and Jarry. Now both Andersen and MAF are on the IR and Jarry is a mess. A position I thought I was strong in has been nothing but a headache. I wish MAF a speedy recovery as I do Andersen and all the others on the IR.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish On Ice View Post
    I just can't seem to get my Fantasy Goalies straight. I have Helly, Andersen, MAF, and Jarry. Now both Andersen and MAF are on the IR and Jarry is a mess. A position I thought I was strong in has been nothing but a headache. I wish MAF a speedy recovery as I do Andersen and all the others on the IR.
    I would have been very stoked with those four coming into the season.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I would have been very stoked with those four coming into the season.
    I thought that was definitely one of my strong points. It has been a revolving replacement of injuries and no productivity other than Helly so far.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish On Ice View Post
    In one of my keeper leagues, it's a start 2G and I had Demko, Jarry and Ullmark going into this season. Ullmark is the only thing holding my G together so far but my team is still struggling.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    In one of my keeper leagues, it's a start 2G and I had Demko, Jarry and Ullmark going into this season. Ullmark is the only thing holding my G together so far but my team is still struggling.
    My team is currently 4-1 because some other players are getting me points on a consistent basis. Helly has been the only consistent Goalie on my roster. I currently added Gustavsson and DeSmith while MAF and Andersen are on the IR. I wanted Kochetkov, but someone else got to him first.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

*following - hope to hear more info on severity/length of expected injury.