Thread: HR's Week 10 Lineups

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default HR's Week 10 Lineups

Team 1 is 5-4 and kind of needs a win this week...

Dillon vs Dal or CEH vs Jax over any of these guys?

Rondale @ LA
    Pittman vs LV
    Jeudy vs Tenn

Team 2 is in 1st and in great shape.

Pick one.

DJ Moore vs Atlanta
    Pittman @LV
    Palmer @SF

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: HR's Week 10 Lineups

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Team 1 is 5-4 and kind of needs a win this week...
    The pressure to deliver here is crushing.

It's hard to recommend Dillon or CEH. I'll never believe in Rondale. Pittman is good but there's a decent chance that you will be calling the plays for the Colts on Sunday. Pittman's only chance now is to hope that the Colts are down by several touchdowns so he can get a garbage TD. Jeudy hasn't shown much. This is a poo-poo platter. I'll go with CEH if only because yardage-wise, his last two games have been decent for a Flex position.

As to team 2, Moore. Pittman is untrustworthy given the above. Palmer needed to show something last week and was targeted 4 times. Yuck.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post

It's hard to recommend Dillon or CEH. I'll never believe in Rondale. Pittman is good but there's a decent chance that you will be calling the plays for the Colts on Sunday. Pittman's only chance now is to hope that the Colts are down by several touchdowns so he can get a garbage TD. Jeudy hasn't shown much. This is a poo-poo platter. I'll go with CEH if only because yardage-wise, his last two games have been decent for a Flex position.

As to team 2, Moore. Pittman is untrustworthy given the above. Palmer needed to show something last week and was targeted 4 times. Yuck.
    Ya I'm really disappointed with how Team 1 has turned out. Pittman and Godwin are massive busts and I've had Williams and Andrews out for a few weeks now.

If I can get them going right, I also have CMC and Etienne plus Lamar or Fields at QB. So I like my chances once I'm healthy.

But a loss this week means I will probably trade Lamar or Fields ASAP.

Dobber Sports Genius

Yep, CEH and Pittman for Team 1.

For T2 you know how I feel about that Falcon so called secondary so an easy start for Moore.

Good luck.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post

FFL is a garbage game akin to betting on which bird will fly off a wire first. Nothing makes me feel more incompetent.