Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Wrestler WWE

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Best Wrestler WWE

According to me, my all time favorite wrestler in WWE is the Kurt Angle. When we play trump cards in childhood, the Kurt Angle was always on the 1st rank. He is 18 months undefeated wrestler at TNA Florida. Great athleticism of this sportsman.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Best Wrestler WWE

This website needs a puke emoji for when people bring up such things like Kurt Angle (strictly speaking as a WWE wrestler), Nickelback, and that pineapple belongs on pizza.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    This website needs a puke emoji for when people bring up such things like Kurt Angle (strictly speaking as a WWE wrestler), Nickelback, and that pineapple belongs on pizza.
    What's wrong with Kurt Angle?

Dobber Sports Genius

What's wrong with pineapple?
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Immortal

What's wrong with Nickelback........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .jk

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    What's wrong with Nickelback........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .jk
    Ok, the first two I can agree on but this goes too far.

LOL!

FWIW, I was always a Macho Man kinda guy as far as my favorite wrestler. *snap into a slim jim!* oooooo ya!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Wolverine

What's interesting to me is joining the DobberHockey forums and making your first post about wrestling. Welcome!

I have nothing else to contribute as I haven't followed it in years.

Carry on.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    What's interesting to me is joining the DobberHockey forums and making your first post about wrestling. Welcome!

I have nothing else to contribute as I haven't followed it in years.

Carry on.
    Im sure it's probably a spam account but I still love talking rastling, especially old school shit.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Best wrestler of all time was Bret Hart. Not even debatable.

Second best was Benoit... despite murdering his own family. Mr Perfect and Kurt Angle were both solid as well.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

HBK over Hitman. Wrestling is entertainment and no one was better than HBK.

Dobber Sports Genius

Another vote for Bret but Stone Cold was right up there and made a perfect villain at the time. Haven't watched wrestling though since I was a kid.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Sage

What's wrong with Kurt Angle?
    So the first time I get introduced to Kurt Angle... He's up there talking shit to somebody (I forget who maybe Triple H) who I think just won the a belt.
    He's going on the usual blah blah can't beat me / you won't be the champion when I'm done with you spiel.
    Champion guy is just like your a nobody bring it. Then Angle is like no no no I'm not going to fight you, you have to fight my Team Angle instead.
    Like wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    What's wrong with pineapple?
    Nothing is wrong with pineapple.
    Everything is wrong with pineapple on pizza.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Star

It's definitely an interesting conversation. For me, I look at a few things as criteria for "Greatest Wrestler of all time". I look at their overall Career, In-Ring Ability, Mic Skills and Marketability.

For me, looking at the people I would consider to be in among the best

Mr. Perfect - decent career but not amazing, one of the greatest in ring ability of all time which is the reason I would even consider him in this conversation, really good mic skills especially as a heel, marketability wasn't his strong suit. He probably hits the top 10 or 15 for me of all time.
    Mick Foley - decent career but not amazing, decent in ring ability but he was willing to do things that nobody was willing to do which took it to the next level (How many chair shots to the head did this guy take?), underrated mic skills, pretty marketable at his height. He probably hits my top 20 of all time
    John Cena - Pretty amazing career, in ring ability is his weakness as he was really limited with his moves, brilliant on the mic, super marketable. Top 10 of all time for me probably
    Chris Jericho - pretty good career, really good in ring ability, amazing mic skills, pretty marketable as a heel (You just made the list! LOL) not as much as a face. He was pretty complete as a package for me. Top 10 or 15 for me of all time
    Triple H - amazing career, in ring was good but not amazing, really good mic skills, really marketable at his height. His long career is what puts him here for me. Top 10 or 15 for me of all time.
    Randy Savage - really strong career, really strong in ring ability, really strong mic skills and very marketable. Another really complete package. Top 10 of all time
    Hulk Hogan - huge career, not great in ring, underrated mic skills and maybe the greatest marketability of all time. The fact that his in ring was what I consider to be really weak, takes him down for me. Top 20 of all time for me.
    The Rock - Short career, maybe best of all time on the mic, really good in ring, as marketable as you come. Top 10 of all time for me pushing top 5.
    Stone Cold - amazing career maybe cut short due to injury, really good in ring, brilliant on the mic, maybe one of the most marketable of all time. Top 5 or 6 for me.
    The Undertaker - truly one of the greatest careers of all time; his Wrestlemania streak was awesome; sad that Lesner is the one who ended it. Guilty of sticking around too long. Really good in ring especially for a man of his size, decent mic skills, huge marketability. Top 5 of all time for me.
    Bret Hart - Pretty amazing career. Maybe the greatest in ring of all time and some of the greatest matches of all time, really good on the mic, really marketable. Top 3 of all time for me.
    HBK - Brilliant career, one of the greatest in ring performers of all time and has some of the greatest matches of all time under his belt, really good on the mic, really marketable. Top 3 of all time for me.
    Ric Flair - Brilliant career however went on too long, really good in ring - maybe the best bleeder of all time, maybe the greatest on the mic of all time - for me, a toss up between him and the Rock, marketability should have been higher. Top 3 of all time for me.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Ninja

HBK over Hitman. Wrestling is entertainment and no one was better than HBK.
    HBK more entertaining for sure - him and Rock are probably the top 2 in that department.

But in terms of actual wrestling ability, I think the only one who came even close to Bret Hart was Benoit.