Thread: This years version of Shane Pinto is...

The Great One

Default This years version of Shane Pinto is...

Well first what do I mean by that?

Last year Pinto was a decent enough prospect but a commitment to two way play looked to be standing in his way towards becoming an offensive star. That being said there was a buzz around Pinto- despite some pretty average production he was passing the eye test and getting peoples attention. He was still 3xcelling defensively but all of a sudden he "felt like" a threat offensively when he was on the ice. This year he's coming off a great point per game pace in the NHL albeit over a small sample size, was poised to do very well and has thus far accomished that. One part late bloomer, one part u dragon, and one part je ne said quoi- has created a total whose sum is greater than that of its parts. A mediocre pick became a defensively sound guy with a great "floor" and a newly discovered offensive angle to his game.

This year its...

Jack Drury.

Hes always been highly touted but I think by this time next year people will be tripping over each other to claim him. If your format allows it- snag him now before the demand catches up with his talent. Make a trade pitch while his point per game is low. His 58 in 64 or whatever all games was good but not earth shattering and his production this year is not showing up yet. However I don't watch him play but I am am avid opinion farmer and apparently he is passing the eye test in the same way that pinto did by some of my favorite talent evaluators.

I'm not gonna bet my house on it- mostly cause I don't own a house- but if you can add or stash him for free in deep leagues nows the time to do it. If he hits thank me later and if he misses well it didn't cost anything...

The Great One

Default Re: This years version of Shane Pinto is...

Lmfao!! U-DRAGON was supposed to be underdog. Its getting to the point t where I'm going to stop posting unless I can get to a computer this is froggin rhinoceros!