Thread: Available to Join League

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Available to Join League

Hello!

Missed the start of the season, but if any leagues are looking to fill their orphan spots I am happy to step in. Not so good with salary cap but love points or H2H.

The Wolverine

Default Re: Available to Join League

Quote Originally Posted by zachv View Post
    Hello!

Missed the start of the season, but if any leagues are looking to fill their orphan spots I am happy to step in. Not so good with salary cap but love points or H2H.
    Would you be interested in this team? I took it over to help so it wouldn't remain inactive but happy for someone more interested in the competition to manage it. Please read the rules/details outlined in the first post ('What it's all about' section) on the thread below in case you're not aware of the competition already.

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...tional-2022-23

This is the thread for the league you'd be in:

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...Smythe-2022-23

This team has McDavid. I haven't made too many changes - mainly adding a couple goalies - and the original manager had made a trade previously but it's mostly the same as the draft results show. I can send you the current roster via PM if that helps.

Any questions let me know. If you are interested, I will let the commissioner (duntroon68) know so he can make the swap.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hey! I currently have a survivor pool that starts on November 26th. Would you be interested in joining?
    You basically pick the matchup of your choice each saturday and pick a winner. If you pick right, you advance to the following week. If you pick wrong, you are eliminated. Last man standing wins the pot.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by zachv View Post
    Hello!

Hey brother we have two teams available if your interested in a dynasty league?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hey I got a espn h2h team if you'd like.

Dobber Sports Recruit

What's your email. I'll send you the league and team details.