Thread: Looking for an experienced Salary Cap Dynasty GM (deep league)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Looking for an experienced Salary Cap Dynasty GM (deep league)

Hey y’all,

We have one opening in our 20 team salary cap dynasty league. Weekly H2H cats with one win per category. Unfortunately one of our managers dropped out unexpectedly, so we need a replacement. We have a GM filling in for now, but they are not able to stay on. The roster is a rebuild, but with the nature of our categories and the salary cap the right GM could contend for the playoff spot as early as next season.

This is a free league except for Fantrax premium dues. Your dues are paid for this year, and you can decide if you’d like to stay on at the beginning of next season. Your share of premium is $5/year at current rates.

About our league: we are just beginning our 7th season. In our league, committed GMs tend to do well, and those that neglect their teams and squander assets tend to fall behind. The salary cap is a great equalizer—many great players end up on waivers because they are too expensive. Players on cheap deals are always in demand. Great way to accumulate draft picks.

We also have a variety of categories so there is more than one way to win: G/A/plusminus/SOG/PPP/SHP/Hits/Blks/PIM/FO%(0.5)/FOW(0.5)

The skill level of our GMs in our league ranges from expert to beginner. In aggregate I would rate it intermediate.

If you’re interested, shoot me a DM and I’ll pass along the particulars of the team. There are some nice pieces. The team is currently in 5th place and is 4th in roto points.

And if you are green, we are willing to consider you as long you’re committed to learning how the format works. Experience in salary cap and/or dynasty is a huge plus.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Looking for an experienced Salary Cap Dynasty GM (deep league)

DM sent