Thread: [FREE ESPN] Replacement owner needed - Leagues 8th Season ($500 PRIZE!!!)

Dobber Sports Rookie

Post [FREE ESPN] Replacement owner needed - Leagues 8th Season ($500 PRIZE!!!)

6i1ilH2.png
    Hello all,
    We had one of our replacement owners abruptly dropout of the league and are looking for a replacement owner for the team.
    Our league has a very unique scoring format, is free, and is a very active league with a winner take all grand prize and trophy given at the end of the season!

You can view the drafted team you would take over here: https://fantasy.espn.com/hockey/team...=2023&teamId=8
    (I will also attach a screenshot of the team below)

Our league is very intense and all managers are active throughout the year. We are looking for a replacement that will match the intensity of our league and stay active through the entire year. We use ESPN and our season runs 20 matchups with 3 rounds of playoffs lasting 2 weeks each matchup.

Our scoring system is unique and very fun, it works like this:
    (Skaters 10 per team) (C,LW,RW,D) Goals - 3 Assists - 2 Plus/Minus - 1/-1 SHG (Short Handed Goals) - 2 SHA (Short Handed Assists - 1 SOG (Shots on Goal) - 0.1 FOW (Faceoffs Won) - 0.05 Hits - 0.1 Shots Blocked - 0.3 DEF (Defensemen Points) - 0.5 [add 0.5 to each point a defensmen gets] PPP (Power Play Points) - 1.5

(Goalies max 4 per team) Wins - 5 GA (Goals Against) - -1 Saves - 0.12 Shutouts - 2 Shutouts - 2

Ideally we would like a team owner that will stay with us beyond the season, but if you are just looking to manage for the season then leave that is fine too just please do let me know your plans.

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 9.58.49 AM.png

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: [FREE ESPN] Replacement owner needed - Leagues 8th Season ($500 PRIZE!!!)

Hey this is Scott, I did not want to leave the league. I will send you a dm. I hope the team is still available. I have a new e-mail address. If the team is still available could you please send an invite to my new e-mail address [email protected].

Thank You

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: [FREE ESPN] Replacement owner needed - Leagues 8th Season ($500 PRIZE!!!)

I suppose I am too late.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hi I’m interested [email protected]