Thread: Anton Lundell Vs Alex Newhook Points only

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Anton Lundell Vs Alex Newhook Points only

Who would you rather own in a points only keeper league?

Thanks

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Anton Lundell Vs Alex Newhook Points only

Great question.

Right now, I'd say Lundell but thats simply based on the lack of knowledge where Newhook ends up playing. This could easily be Newhook if they hand him the keys to the 2C spot. Right now, knowing what I know, I'll say Lundell.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Great question.

Right now, I'd say Lundell but thats simply based on the lack of knowledge where Newhook ends up playing. This could easily be Newhook if they hand him the keys to the 2C spot. Right now, knowing what I know, I'll say Lundell.
    Thanks for your answer.

I was leaning Newhook believing Compher isn't a 2C, but Bednar likes his veterans. Ultimately if Newhook shows he's sured up the defense aspect of being a C, then he should get the gig.

What Lundell achieved as a 3C with little to no PP time last season is impressive. 44 real points and looked good doing it. He might be able to push Bennett for the 2C spot, and read that Maurice was giving him some reps at practice playing on Barkov's wing.

I believe Newhook has the higher ceiling, but I can't shake Lundell out of the equation.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky71 View Post
    Thanks for your answer.

I was leaning Newhook believing Compher isn't a 2C, but Bednar likes his veterans. Ultimately if Newhook shows he's sured up the defense aspect of being a C, then he should get the gig.

What Lundell achieved as a 3C with little to no PP time last season is impressive. 44 real points and looked good doing it. He might be able to push Bennett for the 2C spot, and read that Maurice was giving him some reps at practice playing on Barkov's wing.

I believe Newhook has the higher ceiling, but I can't shake Lundell out of the equation.
    I love to hear that Lundell is getting some 2C reps! I invested in him recently. He looked real good last year. I’m taking Lundell over Newhook. Both players could be in a great positions within the next couple of years
    10 Team Dynasty

Forward scoring in sig pic (D premium - G +1, A +1)

Min eligibility - 164 GP skt, 82 GP g

Start 4C, 4LW/RW, 6D, 2G

C
    Eichel, Beniers, Ek, Nelson
    , D Strome, Hayton, Novak
    RW Kempe, Verhaege, Batherson, Buchnevich, Tippett, Barbashev, Seguin

LW B Tkachuck, Forsberg, DeBrusk, Rakell, Jeannot, McCann
    D Seider, Ekblad, Doughty, Nurse, Dobson, Weegar, Pionk, Sergachev, Roy, Forsling
    G Oettinger, Sorokin, Lindgren, Daccord
    MIN Zetterlund, But, Cuylle, Nikishin, Mukhamadullin, Morrow, Bonk, Simashev, B
    Clarke, Nadeau, Afanasyev

Dobber Sports Novice

I believe that Newhook will end up with the #2 C job in Colorado which will provide him many opportunities to put up points. I like his side.