Thread: Free Yahoo H2H Redraft Leagues (16 & 20 Teams)

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Free Yahoo H2H Redraft Leagues (16 & 20 Teams)

Looking to fill the last spots of 2 long time Redraft (no keepers) leagues in Yahoo.
    I'm a long-time and communicative commissioner that's been doing this for over 20 years.

The 1st league has 16 teams, drafts a total of 432 players.
    It has 14 skater and 6 goalie categories
    Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
    Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

It's a One-Win league (i.e. the team that wins more categories in the week gets a simple win for the week).
    It's entering it's 7th year and has 3 openings.

It will draft on Saturday October 1st at 9:30 PM Eastern Time

The 2nd league has 20 teams, drafts a total of 500 players, and has only 1 active goalie slot.
    It has 14 skater categories and 4 goalie categories.
    The importance of goalies is purposely diminished.

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
    Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%)

Standard Head-to-Head (1 win/loss/tie for each category every week)
    It's entering it's 3rd year and has 3 openings.

It will draft on Tuesday October 4th at 9:30 PM Eastern Time.

Both leagues have 4 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 1 F, 1 W, and 6 D slots.
    The 16-team league has 7 Bench spots, 7 IR+, 3 NA and a limit of 5 weekly acquisitions
    The 20-team league has 6 Bench spots, 3 IR, 6 IR+ and 3 NA and a limit of 7 weekly acquisitions

Both leagues
    are "Daily-Today".
    Both leagues have 2-day & FAB waivers. FAB budgets are manually reset back to $100 for the playoffs.
    Both leagues have a pick time of 45 seconds

Both leagues will have 25 adds/week for the first 2 scoring periods of the year as they replace injured players and decide to fix draft-day mistakes.
    There is anti-dumping player policy in place (which fortunately I've never had to apply) just in case a manager is bored and tries to get their thrills by provoking a reaction from other managers who are legitimately competing.

It is much less commonplace that teams drop out of my leagues before the trade deadline than in most other leagues.

If interested or you have questions, then feel free to direct message me about which league interests you (and perhaps include an e-mail address for the linked invitation) or reply below and I will direct message you.

Please note I am a different preson from Axeman33...

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Free Yahoo H2H Redraft Leagues (16 & 20 Teams)

Welcome aboard Tay Tay. Yes, we will go ahead with the Oct 1 draft if there are only 14 teams, but I am very confident that both leagues will be filled.

Dobber Sports Rookie

bump... we still need 2 more for the 16 team league... 2 hours left to join for draft at 9:30 PM Eastern tonight.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Not sure if you are still looking for the 2 teams for this 16 team league and not really sure if you'd want me anyway to be a part of the league, but I will give it a whirl. I am a kid who is 17 and I don't have a lot of experience in Fantasy Hockey, but I am willing to learn. One thing you will get from me though is someone who will make the league a ton of fun and someone who will be really active and involved in the league. I love hockey and especially the Anaheim Ducks. I guess I am trying to make myself look good due to the fact I don't actually have much experience. I guess I can't help it if I am still young. We have to start out somewhere. I have been in one other fun fantasy league before, but that is it. I imagine this would be a huge step up. If you are willing to give me a chance and willing to answer some questions along the way, I will be good for the league. I promise. My e-mail
    addy is [email protected] if you are interested in adding me.

I would also be interested in the 20 team league if that one has anything available.