Thread: Waiver adds?

The Great One

Default Waiver adds?

Team and league in sig updated!

Ive got first kick in the can and I a reasonable shot at getting a decent second option.

Ive got Klefbom I need to drop so I get one free add. After that Id have to drop a player kike Ferraro, Gakrikov, Zacha, Anderson or Glass.

The guys Im looking at are...

Kuzmenko- My favoprite add. I know hes getting a shot at top six and maybe his ceiling is only 60ish but I think the excitement around him will mean I can net a decent trade return if he starts hot.

Monahan- Hes not exciting but I think hes a safe solid add at a position I could use some safety.

Roslovic- Hes basically the C1 with Gudreau and Laine this year isnt he???

Kubalik- High sog wingers are money in this league (Just stole fiala)- is he a bounceback candidate?

Dube- Mixed feelings on him

Jack Drury- My team is rebuilding and I feel like hge may be a better keeper than say a CFody Glass

Chytil, Kapanen, J Roy, Greenway, Lehkonen- No real standouts here unless Im missing something...

Broissot- Does he have a shot to supplant Thompson in a one year timeline with Lehner out? Better building block on a rebuilding team than Raanta?

Zub- He doesnt shoot enough but I believe he can be a physical 40 point dman. We dont really get points for hits/blocks either. I figured Id poiunt out that hes available but I cant see him being especially useful in our format. Growth potential??

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Waiver adds?

Definitely snag Kuzmenko. I also like Kubalik and Chytil. Zub is also someone I am keeping an eye on. I would wait and see how he starts the season. If he is just a HITS/BLKS type of D then he really isn't worth it, but if he comes out and is offensive then add him.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Waiver adds?

Kuzmenko first.

Chythil & Kubalik could be good.

Roslovic is a guy playing center who is so bad at faceoffs he's got to get moved to wing or the fourth line.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.