Thread: Kaiden Guhle ready?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Kaiden Guhle ready?

I was really impressed by this kid last night. Anybody think he makes the team and sticks? Looks like his offence has improved, and in a MSL system he could blossom even more in that regard. He’s sitting on the waiver wire in my league right meow, and it’s tempting to scoop him up. I like Boqvist but his injuries and the Jackets being super deep on D make me not as excited about him. I don’t have any prospects I’m willing to let go of at the moment so I’d need to drop an active roster D. I’m in no way competing this season so it would kinda just be a fun gamble to see if he pans out. Maybe my love of the Habs is making me more excited than I should be. Haha
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Kaiden Guhle ready?

He appears to be growing into a competent NHL defenseman but one that isn't going to provide the offense needed for nearly all fantasy hockey leagues. With no signs of having significant offense, I'd wait to see if he actually produces first instead of using a roster spot on him and hoping that it appears.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I’m another believer in Guhle, if he turns out like they say he will, similar to S. Weber he’ll be a home run! I have the option on Brannstrom and I’m not sure he is worth the roster spot yet, so he may be worth dropping.

Dobber Sports Veteran

He;ll be a good NHL dman and I think could surprise on the offensive side of things even though his offense is not what's being touted.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Pro

I'm a Habs fan as well but I don't think he spends the whole year in the NHL. This is a season where many D will be tested and they'll be in and out of the lineups depending on who needs to get a look or who can't keep up.

Love his long-term outlook as a stat filler but I'm not convinced the offense will necessarily be there.