Thread: JT Miller or Ovechkin - Pts Only

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default JT Miller or Ovechkin - Pts Only

One-year league - total points, PPP x2 - Who do you take?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: JT Miller or Ovechkin - Pts Only

I am taking Miller. I think he will get 85 to 90 and Ovi will be slightly lower between 75-80. Of coarse both of them could be higher. The thing with me due to age, I feel Miller has a higher floor.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

OV by a hair!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I lean Miller on this one. Ovie & the Caps in general are aging, Vancouver seems to be improving & I think Boudreau will let the top offensive players have a lot of leeway. Also feel Ovie's PPP may slip a bit this year without Backstrom on the PP.

The Great One

Ovi was under a point per game over the last 55 contests in 2021-22, and he'll be without his PP running buddy Backstrom and his protector Wilson. Miller, on the other hand, will be doing more of the same. Miller here.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Prodigy

People don't understand with Ovi that he still has a top notch Center in Kuzy plus TJ Oshie as a line mate. He also has John Carlson on Defense. That is a pretty good group right there. I know Miller will do what he is capable of doing. I have to go with Ovi though.