Thread: Ultimate Rotisserie Hockey League - $$$ League

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Ultimate Rotisserie Hockey League - $$$ League

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Ultimate Rotisserie Hockey League. The 2022-23 NHL season will be our inaugural season, but I ran a league like this for many years in the 1990’s and 2000’s before taking a break and focusing on my career and family. I am now retired and look forward to getting back at this.

This will be an auction and rotisserie style league. 20 teams, very competitive, keepers, higher stakes than most leagues. We will dive deep into the NHL player pool and even utilize a rookie roster where you can draft and retain what you hope to be the future stars of the NHL. Attached is the constitution that outlines in detail how the league will work and be run.

It is sure to be a fun league to compete in for the serious hockey fan who wants it to feel like they are running their own team.

We will use Fantrax for everything. You can join the league by access this link:
    Fantrax

Fantrax, The Home of Fantasy Sports
    www.fantrax.com

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out. I can be reached by phone/text at 713-703-8549 or by email at [email protected]. I have run many rotisserie baseball and hockey leagues over the years.

As soon as we retain 20 owners, we will firm up everything. When you join send me a message so we can introduce ourselves to one another.

Jason Dailey
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Ultimate Rotisserie Hockey League - $$$ League

We are up to 13 owners. We will do the league with 15 or more. See all the details below.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Ultimate Rotisserie Hockey League - $$$ League

see details below, we are looking for a last handful of owners.