Thread: Krug Value?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Krug Value?

Team/format in sig. Krug fell through the draft yesterday and I am wondering if I should off one of my lower end forwards for him. I like my other Dmen and don't see him as an upgrade over any of them (maybe Spurgeon, but I like rostering at least 7-8 Dmen for off night plugs). It is a Points league, so as you can tell I targeted heavy PP guys all around. No limit on how many forwards or Dmen we can have on roster so I wouldn't mind adding him over...Killorn? Oshie? Ardvisson?
    10 Team H2H Points 1 Year League
    2020 Runner Up, 2021 Champion, 2022 Champion

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Krug Value?

The only forward I would consider dropping for Krug is Ardvisson. Krug would be valuable depth to your teams defensive depth if he is able to stay healthy. I would still make this move though. You have a lot of forward depth.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I would drop any off those 3 to get Krug…. Atm krug has most value for teams that already own him and not on trade value but I got him at 50 over 82…. Health is the key here
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Appreciate the feeback all. Health is indeed key, also do you think Perunovich or Faulk will cut into his PP1 time?

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 1320kid View Post
    Appreciate the feeback all. Health is indeed key, also do you think Perunovich or Faulk will cut into his PP1 time?
    Faulk is what he is at this point so I don't see him suddenly upending Krug on the top PP (though STL was running two pretty even PPs last year). Perunovich could be a bigger threat but he's still struggling to crack the regular lineup so I'm not too worried yet. I would drop either Arvidsson or Oshie (both injury prone) to pick him up.

Quote Originally Posted by niconasr View Post
    Faulk is what he is at this point so I don't see him suddenly upending Krug on the top PP (though STL was running two pretty even PPs last year). Perunovich could be a bigger threat but he's still struggling to crack the regular lineup so I'm not too worried yet. I would drop either Arvidsson or Oshie (both injury prone) to pick him up.
    Bitchin' thanks!

The Great One

Krug over Killorn, Oshie or Arvy for me. Krug has lost some of his luster but he's still running PP1 and has a 50 point floor is healthy.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/