Thread: Who would you trade?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Who would you trade?

League 2 in sig. We start 2 goalies and can swap daily.

I kept 4 goalies, and then drafted a 5th. Since I’m not really a contender I’m not opposed to running with all 5 this year, but if I can get good value back I’m considering trading one - I could use some help on Forward and would ask for a young Forward/prospect or high pick in return.

- Swayman
    - Husso
    - Hart
    - Georgiev (drafted)
    - Francouz

I didn’t really need Georgiev but I liked the idea of having the Colorado tandem. If Georgiev looks solid in Colorado I could keep him and drop Francouz next year.

Would you, and if so who would you trade of these 5?

My thought is Hart, but not sure what I should be asking for him, or the interest as he’s a good young goalie but in a tough spot.
    League 1: 16 Teams. 8 Keepers. Weekly H2H
    F (Start 6): Barkov, J.Hughes, Zibanejad, E. Kane, Buchnevich, Kopitar, Coyle, Trocheck
    D (Start 4): Josi, Hamilton, Toews, Hanifin, Pionk, Clarke, Korchinski
    G (Start 1): Vasilevskiy, Daccord

Point System
    G=2, A=1, D-man G/A=+1, PIM=0.5, +/-=0.5, Shot=0.1, PPG=1, PPA=1
    Goalie Points
    W=4, S= 0.14, GA=-1, OvertimeW=1, ShootOutW =1, ShutOut=2

League 2: 12 Team Dynasty League - 30 man roster plus 7 farm.
    Keep 20 + 7 farm. Weekly H2H Roto. G, A, Shots, Hits, Blocks, PPP, Goalie W, SV%, GAA. Forward Positional Requirements.

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Who would you trade?

Hart's value is as low as it is going to get. Still, you may want to float him out there to see if there is one true believer.

Both of the Colorado goalies' values are probably as high as they're going to get. You can probably maximize the return by dealing one of them.

Dobber Sports Deity

I'd trade any of them. Swayman and Husso should net you the best return but I'd shop them all and see what you can get. That or hold Swayman and Husso and put the others on the block to see what offers you get.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I agree with shopping them all. I'd lean towards keeping the Colorado tandem, because it's the most certainty you have. Might one of them falter paving the way for a prospect? Yes, but I think it's unlikely that both will.

Hart will probably net you little, unless you find a Hart believer or Flyers fan. I, for example, am both of those things, but I also think it's going to be a while before he'll be reliable - the D is porous with a chance of a double turnstile pairing of DeAngelo & Ristolainen.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Icon

I like the idea of rolling with the Colorado tandem. I wouldn't trade one of them.

Swayman is probably going to get you the best return but I also believe he's the best G you have unless Hart somehow regains his form. Hart's value is rock bottom right now so as others have mentioned, he won't get you a big return. I'm not a Husso believer but his value is the highest its been so I would lean towards moving him as my first choice
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Ace

You're not contending yet, and neither are Husso and Hart. So they are the keeps. This partly because you won't get much for them. I'd move the Colorado tandem right now for a major upgrade (young stud that will still be in prime when Detroit is a Cup contender in 3 years and also right before Torts loses another locker room). Swayman is in a tough spot. I'd try to sell there too. Bergeron is almost done, Marchand is getting older and Pasta may not return. Ullmark making big bucks and even if Boston prefers Swayman, he's gonna lose a bunch in the first 2 months of season - which will prevent him from asserting himself as the #1G, so you are looking at the same 50/50 he had last season with Ullmark. That said, I believe you put them all on the block just in case. Nothing to lose and you can say no if the deal stinks.
    10 Team H2H Points (Keep 1C, 2W, 2D, 1G, & 1 non-goalie):
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPG, SHG, GWG, OTG, FOWs, Hits, Blks, Maj, Mis, (bonus scoring for D-men makes them comparable to Wing)
    Wins, Saves, GA, Shutouts

18 Man Roster (3 IR slots) Daily Start: 2C, 4W, 4D, 2G

C: Zibanejad, Thomas, Tavares
    W: Stutzle, Robertson, Connor, Buchnevich, McCann
    D: Makar, McAvoy, Josi, Theodore, Matheson, Harley
    G: Georgiev, Binnington, Kochetkov, Andersen (IR)

The Great One

Swayman. Boston is on the brink of no longer being a playoff team. Trade him now before his season starts off very poorly. Not only is Bergeron old and Marchand out but so are Macavoy and Gryzlyk. It’s going to be rough in Boston. Hart is worthless and won’t ever have value again. But he’ll see some shots for sure.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Sophomore

The one goalie I would try and trade the most is Swayman. The Bruins are not going to have as good of a year as they usually do and if you can get some sort of good value for him then I would do that.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

If you are trying to trade Hart you are going to get low value in return. He is on an awful team and is not going to provide very many Wins even though he might provide decent numbers in the other categories because he should get the bulk of the starts in Philly. I would attempt to trade Swayman of Boston. Now you won't get a tremendous return for him, but maybe you target the owner who has Ullmark and you might have something of value to get in return.