Thread: MLB Who is my drop?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default MLB Who is my drop?

I've gotten myself into a position where I have no bench hitters and I really don't like it.

Berti is now back from the IL so I want to drop a SP.

We count QS so while Eovaldi may seem like a solid SP, the other guys listed are almost automatic QS pitchers right now.

Eovaldi - struggled since IL return. Velo is down.

Cueto - 9 QS in his last 10!

Irvin - 8 QS in his last 10!

Lynn - also struggled but I like his upside more than Eovaldi.

I'm sure you can tell where I'm leaning. I could probably drop a RP but I feel like I'm so stacked there they just boost my numbers every week (Kimbrel, Diaz, Clase, Doval, Munoz).

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: MLB Who is my drop?

To me it is either Cueto or Irvin. Eovaldi and Lynn have struggled, yes, but their underlying numbers and K rate suggest that there's good stuff there. Cueto and Irvin are miracles that should come back to Earth. Because Cueto's on the better team, my choice is Irvin.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    To me it is either Cueto or Irvin. Eovaldi and Lynn have struggled, yes, but their underlying numbers and K rate suggest that there's good stuff there. Cueto and Irvin are miracles that should come back to Earth. Because Cueto's on the better team, my choice is Irvin.
    Ok now to further the plot....I traded Ashby for Irvin last week. With a very late pick upgrade.

Sounds crazy I know.....

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Ok now to further the plot....I traded Ashby for Irvin last week. With a very late pick upgrade.

Sounds crazy I know.....
    Well, shoot! Then Cueto so as to not inform your leaguemates that you'll drop someone you pay for.