Thread: KHL players coming to NHL in 2022-2023?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default KHL players coming to NHL in 2022-2023?

Like the title said, is there any KHL players who are supposed to come in NHL in 2022-2023 and could have an impact?

Is there a place where I could find this info?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: KHL players coming to NHL in 2022-2023?

A.Kuzmenko (VAN) is the big fish that has come over. Bit of a boom/bust situation but really solid upside if he hits.

Otherwise, I.Fedotov (PHI) has been a monster in the K and likely would've given C.Hart a good battle for the starter spot... if all that "stuff" hadn't gone down. No idea the likelihood of him actually making it over in 22-23 now though.

No other "big" names come to mind off the top of my head - but a couple of fliers depending on the depth of your league would be A.Levtchi (FLA-F) and S.Makkinen (VGK-F). Not sure either break camp on the team but both had solid years overseas.

Sorry don't have a "place" to look for these - I'm usually just following the other leagues throughout the year and then seeing what signings wind up happening.
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji

Dobber Sports Monster

Kirill Marchencho could be a darkhorse in Columbus. Probably not his time yet but he could get a chance if injuries pop up.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

The only place I can think is to look at Cap Friendly by signings, filter by entry level, and look for old ages and foreign names.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

It's not the KHL, but Ana's FA signing Pavol Regenda out of the Slovak league could prove to be an interesting option once he's played his share in the AHL
    24 team H2H dynasty, fantasy points, no cap
    Skaters: G 4.5 (5 for Ds), A 3, PPG 1.5 (2 for Ds), PPA 1 (1.5 for Ds), SHP 2, Ft 2, HIT 0.6, BLK 0.6, SOG 0.3 (0.4 for Ds), FW 0.1, Tk 0.5 // Gv -0.3
    Goalies: W 3.5, SHO 5, SV 0.5, A 3 // GA -3, L -1.5
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4BN, 4IR

C: McDavid, MacKinnon, Hischier
    LW: B.Tkachuk, Ovechkin, Paul(C), Jankowski(C)
    LW/RW: Meier, Fiala, Giroux(C), Niederreiter
    RW: Reinhart, Anderson, Armia
    D: Josi, Matheson, Durzi, Moser, Cernak, Zadorov, Siegenthaler
    G: Daccord, Merzlikins, Vanecek, Pickard

44 minors; most noteables: A.Schmid, E.Andrae, M.Kesselring, S.Malinski, B.Pachal, L.Stanley, L.Bichsel, E.Soderblom,...