Thread: Changing identity of team

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Changing identity of team

League scoring is the same as league in signature + TOI and there is 16 teams. Minor eligibility lasts for 150 GP

The trade is my Elias Lindholm for Matt Dumba, Brendan Brisson, Lukas Riechel, Carson Lambos and the 3rd overall pick ( probably Logan Cooley )

I’m dropping Trent Fredric, David Ferrance, Dominic Bokk and Jacob Peterson to make room for the new players. Also I’m in the midst of acquiring the 2nd overall pick I currently have the 1st overall pick.

I went with my gut and made the deal. What do you guys think?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Changing identity of team

As long as the benches are huge - then this deal is decent. Especially if you get that 2nd overall pick.

However if you are dropping players to make this trade work - will you also be dropping talent to add the top 3 players via the rookie draft?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    As long as the benches are huge - then this deal is decent. Especially if you get that 2nd overall pick.

However if you are dropping players to make this trade work - will you also be dropping talent to add the top 3 players via the rookie draft?
    20 player minor system, full size nhl roster and 7 player bench. No clue why signature isn’t showing but yeah I had 3 minor spots open prior to trade in anticipation for the draft.

I also just traded Hronek, Cormier and 12th overall for John Carlson because the value was way to good to pass up on.

Dobber Sports Icon

I like this deal if you can fit it all in
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt