Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: NHL Mock Draft 2022-2023 - Discussion

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: NHL Mock Draft 2022-2023 - Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    And I figured Sorokin would learn that he’s the 7th GK taken in our draft, get pissed about it, then have a great year to spite all of you !
    Yea, that looks like a great pick tbh. I was hoping he would fall a few more spots..
    Yahoo Limited keeper: keep up to 8 players from the preceding season, but 2 of them has to be dropped at the end of the season, decided before the season. 'Keep eligible players' from draft round 11 and later, or undrafted.
    16 team league. H2H. League cats: G A +/- PIM PPP SHP SOG FW HIT BLK; W GAA SV SV% SHO
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench, 2IR
    Current potential keepers: B Tkachuk, D Batherson, D Toews, I Samsonov, J Campbell, A Romanov, J Kyrou, M Seider, B Jenner, I Lundestrom, D Cozens
    Potential keepers before 21/22: B Tkachuk, D Batherson, W Karlsson, D Toews, A Cirelli, I Samsonov, J Campbell, C Mittelstadt, A Romanov, R Thomas, A Newhook, R Sandin

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by niconasr View Post
    Yeah, you're absolutely right. He will offer next to thing in hits, blocks and PIM. I think I'm already a believer the offense and shot volume is there to nullify that but I don't think you're wrong for wanting to see it another time before believing it's the norm.
    I'm also the dingbat drafting Svechnikov every year in the belief he'll have that Connor breakout, while providing the multi-category stuff. One year I will eat my cake and have it too.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Expert

I don't have a lot of faith in Winnipeg right now. Don't think their culture is in a good spot right now. So slightly cautious on them.
    The Team **CHAMPIONS**
    LW(3)- C(3)- RW(3)- D(4)- G(2)- Bench(4)- IR-

1 Year Point League 11 Teams *Two Year Champion Streak*
    Player- (G)-3 (A)-2 (+/-)-1 (PPP)-1 (SHP)-2 (GWG)-1 (FW)-0.02 (HITS)-0.1 (BLOCKS)-0.2 (SHOTS)-0.05
    Goalie- (W)-4 (GA)- -1 (SV)-0.1 (SHO)-3

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    I'm also the dingbat drafting Svechnikov every year in the belief he'll have that Connor breakout, while providing the multi-category stuff. One year I will eat my cake and have it too.
    Lol! For what it's worth, I have Connor and Svechnikov back to back in my rankings despite a big discrepancy in points. Which means if Svech finds that other gear offensively without losing his peripherals, he's top 10 in this type of league.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    I don't have a lot of faith in Winnipeg right now. Don't think their culture is in a good spot right now. So slightly cautious on them.
    Indeed, feels very volatile. How many players still want to be there? What type of system is Bowness going to implement and will they buy in? Will Bowness continue to give their top guns the huge minutes or smooth things out?
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Expert

Awe was hoping to get Stammer. Now I have to think :/

I decided not to think on it too hard... I'll get a few PIMS with my points.

Doh I forgot about Marchand's hip surgery announced so long ago. :/ That's not a good pick there. Oof
    The Team **CHAMPIONS**
    LW(3)- C(3)- RW(3)- D(4)- G(2)- Bench(4)- IR-

1 Year Point League 11 Teams *Two Year Champion Streak*
    Player- (G)-3 (A)-2 (+/-)-1 (PPP)-1 (SHP)-2 (GWG)-1 (FW)-0.02 (HITS)-0.1 (BLOCKS)-0.2 (SHOTS)-0.05
    Goalie- (W)-4 (GA)- -1 (SV)-0.1 (SHO)-3