Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How are you navigating Covid these days?

The Great One

Default Re: How are you navigating Covid these days?

I wear one indoors, and I avoid situations likely to put me in harm's way. I got it a month ago, but from my wife, who's far less cautious and it was bad enough to make me not picture changing my stance any time soon.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Master

people in my inner circle (workplace/family) getting dinged with that cold/flu mostly before xmas , one was in ICU for a week with it (bro-in law)

co-workers in and out with either covid or same cold-flu bug

only work PT -semi retired so its pretty easy to reach for my mask when the store opens and wear it for 5 hrs then be done with it for the day

Dobber Sports Master

my wifes workplace (nurse) had an outbreak so she caught it around 10 days ago and is mostly over it .

we tried our best to mask up around eachother / sleep in different rooms but I ended up positive this past thursday .

feels more like a bad cold this time around and presently cannot smell / taste

it does feel like deja vu though considering this same scenerio played out july 2022