Thread: Rasmus Andersson REP

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Rasmus Andersson REP

Curious what you think the future holds for him. PP usage and long term projections would be nice. I’ve purchased the guide, but I welcome any and all opinions.
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Rasmus Andersson REP

I think he’s going to split PP time with Hanifin and Weegar. Could be in the 35-40 point range going forward with some decent hits and blocks numbers mixed in. They have a great defensive core.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

It's a short leash for anyone on PP1 as the Flames have some great options. But he'll start on PP1 as Sutter trusts him and the wild card is Weegar. With Gaudreau and Tkachuk gone I'd expect a drop in points to the 35-40 range as stated above.
    Team 1:
    J Hughes, Cooley (r), Bratt, Laine, M Tkachuk, Necas, A Svechnikov, S Jarvis, M Michkov (r), W Johnston, Zegras, Giroux, Norris, Couturier, B Jenner, T Krug, Burns, M Weegar, Werenski, Sergachev, B Clarke (r), Theodore, Sorokin , Oettinger, Askarov (r), Ersson
    12 teams, No salary cap
    Keep 14 plus 4 rookies (under 150 GP) max 18 players
    Scoring: G (1), A (1), +/- (0.25), H (0.1), B(0.1), PIM (0.1), SOG (0.1), GWG (1), PPP (1), SHP (1),
    Goalies: W (2), SO (3), GA (-0.5), OTL (1), SV (0.1)

Dobber Sports Monster

I think Weegar could take the pp1 job but if it doesn't work I think Sutter will be comfortable going back with the guys from last year, Andersson probably. I think it drains all of their values a little bit though

Dobber Sports Superstar

All of Hanifin, Andersson and now Weegar are in the mix for PP1. I don't see a clear cut favorite here and Coach Suter may well go with the guy with the hot hand and that might change numerous times as the season goes on. I certainly agree that this likely drains all of their values a bit as pmorrow has pointed out. I also think the Flames will not be as prolific offensively as they were last year, not a drastic change but fewer goals scored nonetheless. With all this uncetainty it's hard to project, but I'll pencil Andersson in for 40 pts give or take a few. I don't think he'll be north of 50 as he was last year.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Andersson value is declining. The addition of Weegar is going to hurt him.

And since Andersson is more trusted by Sutter than Weegar is/or will be - Andersson will play a more defensive role.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Veteran

I've found Andersson's offence is a lot more noticeable than Hanifin's, but he makes more mistakes too and can be too passive at times on the PP always deferring to the forwards.

Still unsure if last year was his career best or if he can find the confidence/consistency to hold onto PP1 for a bit and keep putting up 45+.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Grand Master

We can't know how trusted Weegar will be with Sutter just yet, but he's probably seen as a top pair guy right now, sine he came over as a top pair guy on Florida.

I think the team scoring will drop, and who knows how the PP will shake out, so less points. Will likely get some PP time, but it's more likely between him & Hanifin, unless Weegar surprises yet again. I remember when he was being discussed as a maybe possibly helpful sleeper guy to take a chance on.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.