Thread: Two members needed in “Intense and Competitive Hockey league”

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Two members needed in “Intense and Competitive Hockey league”

Hello,

My name is Joe. I’m from Detroit, so of course I’m a Red Wings fan lol. I’ve been part of of a very interactive competitive fantasy hockey league for about 7 years now. We are looking to expand from 10 to 12 teams. I would like to find a couple of members outside our circle to throw into the mix. Most of the members are from the Midwest region. Our ages range from mid 20s to out oldest member being 62. The majority of the group are Blackhawk fans. If you’re From Michigan that’s a plus. We have an active text group, so if you like to interact and sometimes talk playful crap then you will love it. Being in the group chat is not required. The matchups are head to head. The categories are below but open to change. We need dedicate members who will set their lineups everyday. I’m looking to add the 2 members asap. We are looking at a $100 buy in this season. The amount is still being discussed to be sure but it’s looking to be $100. We are all professional hard-working people who love fantasy hockey. If interested send something about your fantasy hockey/hockey knowledge and experience. For faster reply, you could send your email or number. Thanks and take care.

Skater Categories:Goals, Assists +/-, PPP, sog, Atoi, hits, Blocked shots

Goalie Cats: Wins, Saves, GAA, Shutouts.

The Great One

Default Re: Two members needed in “Intense and Competitive Hockey league”

Should be in the fantasy classifieds section...
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch