Thread: Biggest HOF Snub Fleury?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Biggest HOF Snub Fleury?

Every year when they announce the new inductees. I always think of how brutal it is that Theo Fleury is not in there. His playing career alone with the points and the cup should be enough but his story about what he went through and how it exposed a dark side of the hockey community, makes him as important as anyone to be in the hall. Back to his playing years, he was one of the smallest to do it, in an era where it was clutch and grab hockey.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Biggest HOF Snub Fleury?

If Theo wasn't the anti-govt/COVID figure he is right now, I would say it is a PR slam dunk for the HOF to induct him to offset the NHLs image.

However, the people in charge right now I feel (no bases on this tho) would rather distance themselves from sexual assault discussion in general instead of facing it. So that coupled with his COVID/Conspiracy thoughts make it something the NHL old guys would rather bury their heads than address.

This is a social HOF sub, not statistical to me.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll