Thread: Comish Dynasty Looking for 3 Owners

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Comish Dynasty Looking for 3 Owners

We are looking for 3 new owners to participate in our unique dynasty league. Here are the details of this free league:

24 team roto dynasty league in Fantrax with 8 teams per tier. Bottom team in Tier 1 is demoted to Tier 2. Top team in Tier 2 is promoted to top tier, while bottom team in Tier 2 drops to Tier 3. Tier 3 winner is promoted to Tier 2 and the owner of the last place team in Tier 3 is replaced every year (owner given 1 year exemption from relegation). Started as a 30 team, three tier league back in 2008.

If you need babysitting, this league isn't for you. Worried about tanking? Don't even think about it in this league because essentially the worse you do, the worse your draft position is. String a couple of weak seasons together and you could end up relegated out of the league entirely. The draft order is a little complicated and a lot unorthodox; the new owner of the relegated team is given the first overall pick, followed by the winners of Tiers 3, 2 and 1 respectively. The playoffs will determine the next 12 picks in order of finish with the winner picking 5th overall. The remainder fill in the lower part of the draft. Ruthless, yes, but if you want a high draft pick, make some deals or smart pick ups, max out your GP and finish as high as you possibly can.

Performance based salary cap based on a 3 year decreasing "what have you done for me lately" fancy formula (50% weighted from last season, 35% from the year before and 15% from the year before that) that assesses players numbers in each category and it comes up with a value from $1-$100.

11 Categories: G, A, +/-, PiM, SOG, Special Teams Points, Hits, Blocked Shots, Wins, GAA, Saves

Rosters: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G (19 active roster spots, 82 gp max per) and 16 more spots for you to fill with NHL players or prospects, your choice how you do it. 5 IR spots. 35 player max, keep 32 after playoffs are done. 3 round draft.

1 very good team available in Tier 1. Players include Ovechkin, Crosby, W.Nylander, S.Bennett, JT Miller, A.Kempe, B.Coleman, Newhook, Lehkonen, Rodrigues, Vrana, Texier, Chabot, D.Toews, Klingberg, Bouchard, Slavin, Sanheim, Chychrun, J.Gibson, DeSmith and others. Also owns the 5th overall pick due to winning the playoff pool.

If you are looking for more of a challenge, we are also seeking 2 new owners to participate in a 2 team dispersal draft involving both teams combined rosters/picks:

FORWARDS

Aho, Seguin, Nugent-Hopkins, P.Stastny, N.Roy, T.Hall, Toffoli, Wheeler, Rakell, S.Jarvis, Heinen, Josh Anderson, Sissons, Pageau, J.Evans, Studnicka, Khovanov, Jenner, Parise, Donskoi, Cousins, N.Foligno, Foegele, Erne, Kuraly, Kurashev, B.Boyle, Steel, Trenin, Lucic, Sanford, Jaskin, Bellows, Katchouk, N.Foote, Vesalainen, Kuokkanen, N.Merkley, T.Boucher

DEFENSEMEN

Seider, Spurgeon, Sergachev, Ceci, Edler, Grzelcyk, Whitecloud, Jokiharju, Braun, Merrill, Ma.Pettersson, J.Sanderson, Valimaki, Alexeyev, Jo.Benn, H.Fleury, R.Salo, Poolman, Hagg, Mahura, Kinnvall

GOALIES (not gonna lie, not great)

Kahkonen, Khudobin, Tokarski, Stolarz, Brossoit, Price (is definitely not right)

There are 7 draft picks available in our 3 round draft, including the first and 20th overall picks as well as the relegation exemption designation (if you finish in last this year) for the next season. If you think the talent pool is thin, remember that this is a 24 team league with over 830 players/prospects owned.

If you're interested in this deep, but very fun league (and free!) with many long-time dobberhockey forum users, reply in this thread or send me a PM with your interest or any questions.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Comish Dynasty Looking for 3 Owners

sounds fun

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Comish Dynasty Looking for 3 Owners

Quote Originally Posted by SabresFan429 View Post
    sounds fun
    PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

I received a PM earlier this morning and the team in Tier 1 now has a new owner, welcome Bubba55

EDIT: ALL FILLED, thank you dobberhockey forums!