I have 5 spots left in my NHL Dynasty Startup. $50 Buy in $1600 Total Prizes

Drafts Begins August 1st 10AM (eastern) 1 hour time slot. Draft Finishes at 10PM (eastern) every day.

The Concept is your basic NHL Dynasty League, 32 team, 23 man roster.

The twist is there is a separate Prospect league that will draft at the same time as the NHL startup draft. For the prospects league any skater age 23 and under and goalie 25 and under who has Calder Eligibility in the NHL will be eligible for the prospect league draft. The cutoff age for the prospects league is this years 2022 NHL Draft Class. You will draft 16 players for your prospect league team. The prospects are scored using their own league statistics, using the same scoring system as the NHL League. And there is cash prize for the Prospects League Winner.

Every team in the league gets access to my junior rankings database. This list will cover over 1500 prospects that are eligible to be drafted in this league.

At any point during the season should one of your prospects be called up to the NHL, you can then activate that player from your prospects squad to your NHL Team. Should they be demoted back to the AHL and they are under 23 you can also relegate a player from your NHL Team to your prospect team and gain their points for your prospect team from their AHL stats.

5 Teams available in the NHL League
Dallas Stars
Philadelphia Flyers
Columbus Blue Jackets
Nashville Predators
Anaheim Ducks