Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Panarin + Husso for Shesterkin?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Panarin + Husso for Shesterkin?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    I get this, but, 5 of your 8 skater scoring cats, including D, are all about offence. What I am suggesting is if you are moving an elite forward like MacK and to a lesser degree Panarin, you might want to go after an elite offensive defensemen to go along with Josi. Then fill in your last 3 D with guys who provide a little offensive but shine in the banger cats. If you singularly use your D to fill in Blocks and Hits are you not a bit out of balance with those 5 offensive cats? I would think so with the guys you have. I'd be looking to address that and not worry about your goaltending.
    MacKinnon for Makar? Don’t think I would want any less for a Mack for D trade

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Panarin + Husso for Shesterkin?

Good Luck with attempting to lure Shesterkin for Panarin and Husso. I doubt that the owner would part ways with Shesterkin though. Husso is more or less at the moment a time share goalie in St. Louis. He won't be back though most likely with them next season so he will be a starter next season, but will that be with an awful team?