Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
I prefer Stutzle. We know what he can do at the NHL, and he's just scratching the surface. But he's shown flashes of brilliance at times.

As for Wright, how about if he starts slow like Lafreniere or Nolan Patrick when he was picked?

Stutzle appears to be a top-end player for the Sens and Wright may be a #2C long-term.

Stutzle is my pick.
Stutzle's name could be added to the "started slow" pile. His 2nd year was nothing special either. Didnt he go something like 20 games without a point or something like that??

Either way, these types of questions are always tough to answer this early in careers. I don't know if there's a right or wrong answer. Neither kid will light it up early in their careers and both will be given plenty of rope to find their way based on their draft position within their organizations.

If it's me, I am probably going to say Wright but that is based on absolutely nothing to back it up. I just like his style of play and think he's going to be a hell of a hockey player, no matter where he ends up.