Thread: Nhldl - cbj

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Nhldl - cbj

Not going to beat around the bush this is a 55USD entry - will need to be paid by the Draft I believe
    Might be 30$ for new GMs taking over a team first year
    We basically use the same rules as the NHL
    50 Contracts/90 Players per team
    Salary Cap as well
    Full minors system
    2 years of 7 draft picks so we draft in June before the real NHL Draft
    Free Agency is done through a 24 hour bidding process
    We do almost everything on our proboard(forum) and the league is run on FanTrax
    We also have a Discord which is pretty active
    CBJ: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...yrapdjl31jouqu

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the CBA. it's a couple years old now with a few minor changes but its basically same rules as the NHL for the most part.
    General Rules:
    1 team per GM/Owner only. If anyone is found to be running multiple teams, they will be removed from the league immediately.
    Asset lock date: JULY 15, 2019 - Draft Picks Will Be Reset
    1. Rosters
    a. Original asset lock date was July 15, 2019
    b. Rosters consist of up to 18 active skaters, 2 active goalies, 3 bench positions, and a minor league system
    i. The 3 bench spots do not all have to be used
    ii. You must dress at least 15 active skaters every week
    c. Dressed Players
    i. You must dress 3-5 Centers
    ii. You must dress 6-9 Wingers
    iii. You must dress 6-7 Defenseman
    iv. You must dress 1-2 Goaltenders
    1. If you choose to only dress 1 Goaltender, the extra active roster spot stays empty, you cannot dress an extra skater in that position
    v. There is a 15 skater and 1 goalie minimum for each matchup. Anything below this is considered tanking and will not be allowed.
    d. Player Limits
    i. You may have up to 90 total players on your team at any time
    ii. You may have up to 50 players with contracts at any time
    iii. The contract slide is for players with contracts under the age of 20
    1. Players must be born on or after October 1, 1999 to be eligible for the slide
    2. These players count towards your limit of 90 total players, but do not count towards your limit of 50 contracts
    3. Any player that you use a slide on may not be taken off the slide until the following offseason
    4. Any player slid that plays in his 10th NHL game in a single season is automatically taken off the slide and the contract counts towards your limit 50 contracts
    5. Should the team whose player comes off slide already have 50 contracts, the GM has until the next roster lock to drop 1 contract to open one contract slot in their lineup to stay under the limit. Suggested approaches could include: terminate an existing contract without penalty if it is an entry level or two-way contract; buy-out an existing contract with penalty; make a trade; lose a player on waivers (where possible) These changes are only required if a team is at 50 contracts at the time the contract comes off slide.
    iv. You may exceed player and contract limits during the offseason but must be legal at all roster lock times
    v. In the event a player signs an NHL contract after the NHLDL trade deadline, a team may make 1 free cut if they are at the 50 contract limit
    vi. All teams must stay roster and cap compliant through the completion of the NHLDL Championship matchup, including non-playoff or eliminated teams
    e. There are no dual eligible players, every player can only be listed at 1 position
    i.For forwards, this is determined via how many faceoffs a player has taken divided by total time on ice in a given time period:
    1. Formula = FOT/TOI
    2. Any player who has a ratio of .40 or more is considered a C in the NHLDL
    3. There will be 3 positional review periods throughout the season
    a. First Review
    i. End of Week 5
    ii. Date: November 3rd, 2019
    iii. 10 GP minimum to qualify for review
    iv. Changes take effect at roster lock for Week 7 (one week later)
    b. Second Review
    i. End of Week 10
    ii. Date: December 8th, 2019
    iii. 15 GP minimum to qualify for review
    iv. Changes take effect at roster lock for Week 12 (one week later)
    c. Third Review
    i. End of Week 15
    ii. Date: January 12th, 2020
    iii. 15 GP minimum to qualify for review
    iv. Changes take effect at roster lock for Week 17 (one week later)
    4. Players not meeting the GP benchmarks in the current season will start at their primary listed position on their player page on www.nhl.com

5. Players switching between defense and forward will be reviewed at the players 15 GP mark regardless of when that occurs.
    6. Offseason changes will be made to players with at least 15 GP in the previous season
    a. Players under this mark follow their www.nhl.com

player page position
    ii. Roster Submissions
    1. Each week all teams must submit their rosters on the forum in the designated thread
    2. Teams should list their roster, cap numbers, and any changes from the previous week
    a. You may simply state “No changes” if there are no lineup changes or players moved
    3. Failing to do so will put the team into a penalty system:
    a. Miss 1 - Nothing
    b. Miss 2 - Warning
    c. Miss 3 - Final warning
    d. Miss 4 - Loss of 5th round draft pick (current year)
    e. Miss 5 - Loss of 4th round draft pick (current year)
    f. Miss 6 - Loss of 3rd round draft pick (current year)
    f. Injured Reserve
    i. Players are eligible for LTIR if a valid news link is provided which shows that such player was put on IR by his real NHL team. Once posted in the LTIR forum you can move him to LTIR on your sheet and make appropriate call-ups. Players on LTIR have their cap hit taken off your cap while on LTIR. Once they come off LTIR in real life, you must take them off as well at which point any players you called up to replace him are under standard waiver rules.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Nhldl - cbj

2. Salary Cap
    a. We will mirror the NHL salary cap and NHL salary floor at all times.
    i. 2019/2020 Salary Cap: $81,500,000
    ii. 2019/2020 Salary Floor: $60,200,000
    b. You may go over the cap and below the floor during the offseason but must be compliant at roster submission for the season and you may not be non-compliant at anytime during the season
    c. Penalty System for going over/under the cap:
    i. For going over the cap:
    1. If after roster lock in a given matchup a team is over the cap, their team is effectively disqualified and they lose all matchups that week. That's a first infraction.
    2. For each additional week of non-cap-compliance during the same season, on top of being disqualified for that week, the team is docked $1.125mil in cap space for the remainder of the season.
    3. If any single GM allows his team to be non-cap-compliant for five or more weeks in a season, the GM is removed from the league.
    ii. For going under the cap floor:
    1. If after roster lock in a given matchup a team is under the cap, the GM is given a warning.
    a. Their team is NOT disqualified for that week.
    2. For each additional week of non-cap-compliance during the same season, the team will be assigned a two-spot-drop draft penalty, where all draft picks owned by that GM at the draft drop two spots post-lottery.
    3.If any single GM allows his team to be non-cap-compliant for five or more weeks in a season, the GM is removed from the league.

- - - Updated - - -

3. Player Salaries
    a. Player contracts will always mirror their NHL counterpart for ELC's and a player's second real life contract. This means that if your player receives an extension at a higher cap hit, your player now owns a higher cap hit as well.
    b. We use the players AAV to determine their cap hit. This number includes bonuses.
    i. Salary information can be found at www.capfriendly.com

c. If a player is traded with retained salary in real life, the player retains his full cap hit in NHLDL at all times, unless said player is traded in NHLDL with salary retained.
    d. If a player retires while they are on a contract signed prior to July 15, 2019, then the owner can release the player with no cap penalty.
    e. If a player retires while on a NHLDL Free Agency contract or a NHLDL contract extension, then the owner can release the player, but they would have to pay 50% of the cap hit for every year left on the contract.

- - - Updated - - -

4. Scoring
    a. We will use a weekly roster lock with the following H2H categories:
    i. Skaters:
    1. Goals
    2. Assists
    3. Points
    4. Shots on Goal
    5. Power Play Points
    6. Hits
    7. Blocks
    8. PIMS
    9. Rare Events (Hat Trick + Shutout + Gordie Howe Hat Trick)
    10. Important Events (GWG + Short Handed Point + Shootout Goal)
    11. Shorthanded Time on Ice
    12. Faceoff Wins
    ii. Goalies:
    1. GPt6 (2 points for any Win + 1 point for an Overtime or Shootout Loss)
    2. Saves
    3. Save Percentage
    4. Goals Against Average
    b. Goalies will also accrue skater stats including Goals, Assists, Points, PPP, PIMS, and contribute Shutouts to the Rare Events category
    c. Each team will receive points in the standings for each Win, Loss, or Tie each week
    i. Win is worth 2 standings points
    ii. Tie is worth 1 standings point
    iii. Loss is worth 0 standings points
    d. Tie Breakers
    i. Regular Season Matchup Tiebreaker:
    1. If in a regular season matchup each team has won the same amount of categories, the teams simply tie
    ii. Playoffs Matchup Tiebreakers:
    1. Less GP - This includes skaters only
    a. It is actual games played, not potential GP that Fantrax shows
    i. If a roster player is injured/scratched Fantrax still counts their team's games in their GP count, we do not count those games.
    ii. Player must play at least 1 second in a game for it to count
    2. Regular Season Team Points
    3. Regular Season Wins
    4. Regular Season H2H Record
    5. Higher seed
    iii. Standings Tiebreakers are as follows
    1. Most wins
    2. Division wins
    3. H2H record against team tied with
    e. Championship Week:
    i. The NHLDL Finals matchup will be 2 weeks long
    ii. Each team may submit roster changes at the midpoint, due in writing before Monday roster lock
    1. Goalies may only be changed with proof of injury

5. Waivers
    a. There are two types of waivers in this league: Termination Waivers and Demotion Waivers.
    b. If a player does not meet the Waiver Exemption criteria detailed in section 6 below, he will be subject to waivers if his contracted is to be terminated or he is to be demoted to a team's minor system.
    b. Players out of contract may be cut to free agency at anytime during the offseason
    c. Offseason ends officially at Roster Submission each year
    d. Roster Submission Deadline: September 30th, 2019 at Midnight EST
    e. You may send a player down to the minors but they must clear through waivers before you can send them down if they are not exempt
    f. All waived players must be on waivers for at least 24 hours, ending at 9pm EST
    g. Player X is waived at 5pm on Monday. He is on waivers until 9pm Tuesday
    h. Player Y is waived at 11pm Monday. He is on waivers until 9pm Wednesday
    i. At the time of first roster lock, any player slotted in the minors who is not exempt and is not a UFA will automatically be sent to waivers and is eligible to be claimed
    j. Termination Waivers:
    i. If a team no longer wishes to own a player, that player can be placed on termination waivers.
    ii. If the player is either on their ELC, on a two-way NHL-given contract, or still has not signed their first contract, they can be placed on Termination Waivers for no cap penalty, if unclaimed. For any other contract, you will have to pay a penalty of 50% of such player's cap hit for each season that such player is signed. If a player is claimed, however, the waiving team shall be subject to no penalty, and the team who is awarded the player will have his full cap hit on their roster.
    k. Demotion Waivers:
    i. Waiver eligible players demoted to the minors that clear waivers will have their cap hits stay on the books, less up to $1m.
    ii.If the player is claimed, the claiming team must assign him to their active roster. The claiming team will be responsible for the whole salary, and the waiving team will be cleared of all penalties.

- - - Updated - - -

6. Waiver Exemptions:
    a. For a player to be Waiver Exempt he must be under the age of 26 on October 1 of the season and be under the career GP limits
    b. Career GP Limits For Skaters:
    i. Must have played 120 or less career regular season games to be exempt
    c. Career GP Limits For Goalies
    i. Must have played 30 or less career regular season games to be exempt
    ii. Goalie exempt status is done in real time
    iii. This means goalies can lose their exempt status mid-season
    iv. Goalies losing their exempt status mid week stay exempt for that week in progress but no longer are exempt after that current week.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant post the entire CBA just too much text for here. if your interested and want to see the rest please inbox me

Dobber Sports Novice

bump

Dobber Sports Novice

CBJ, FLA, LA available
    let me know if you have interest and I can show you the team

Dobber Sports Novice

CBJ and FLA have been filled
    LA still available