Thread: Which 1 goalie, 1 dman and 5 forwards....

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Which 1 goalie, 1 dman and 5 forwards....

Edit How about 1 goalie, 1 D and 1 Forward. That would be very helpful too.Thanks. And sorry, the pool rules below don't apply to this.

...would you want in a non-draft SC Play Off pool. Skater points are G-1 / A-1...Goalies are W-2/Plus 1 for a Shut Out.
    Each team starts off with 1 team's Goalies, 1 D-man and 13 Forwards. We do get 14 trades we can use to replace a player who is out of the Play Offs. Don't let the 14 trades fool you though, most teams in the pool don't make it through the 3rd round with trades left so, like any pool, it is important to start off with a team which hopefully goes deep into the Play Offs.
    Thanks guys. Good luck with your pools. Will Rep whoever I can.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Which 1 goalie, 1 dman and 5 forwards....

OK, how about 1 team's goalies (W-2 + 1 for Shut Out) and 1 DMan (G-1/ A-1). That would be very helpful too. Thanks

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I think Colorado is the safest bet to go deep in the playoffs as the west isn't quite as strong in the east so I would go with Kuemper. For a D i think Cale Maker by the same logic - he is one of the best offensive D in the league anyways and Colorado is likely to make a deep run.
    TEAM 1:

C:
    MacKinnon, J. Hughes, Hintz, Scheifele
    LW: Connor, Panarin, Verhaeghe, Kubalik
    RW: Laine, Bratt, Kuzmenko, Lehkonen

D: Josi, Burns, Chabot, Karlsson, Gostisbehere,
    Gustafsson
    G: Vanecek, Andersen
    BN: R. Smith,
    Cozens, Sheary, Backstrom
    IR: Skinner

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks for replying gmoney. You confirmed what I was thinking. I did go with those 2 plus Mac and Rantanen on my 15 man SCPool team roster. Sorry, tried but not able to rep you.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney3 View Post
    I think Colorado is the safest bet to go deep in the playoffs as the west isn't quite as strong in the east so I would go with Kuemper. For a D i think Cale Maker by the same logic - he is one of the best offensive D in the league anyways and Colorado is likely to make a deep run.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.