Poll: Flames vs Stars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Western Conference First Round: (1) Calgary Flames vs (WC1) Dallas Stars

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Western Conference First Round: (1) Calgary Flames vs (WC1) Dallas Stars

I voted Calgary in 7 but now I am wondering if Dallas doesn't play spoiler in the 1st round. I am still hoping for a Battle of Alberta in the 2nd round but seeing Calgary go out in the 1st round wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen either.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Western Conference First Round: (1) Calgary Flames vs (WC1) Dallas Stars

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngiapane!! What a shot!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I voted Calgary in 7 but now I am wondering if Dallas doesn't play spoiler in the 1st round. I am still hoping for a Battle of Alberta in the 2nd round but seeing Calgary go out in the 1st round wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen either.
    I think calgary will pull through, but I am afraid it's the end for edmonton tonight. I would love to see that battle int he playoffs though! Hopefully it be more exciting than the snoozefest series against dallas

Dobber Sports Deity

Going to be an interesting night. I hope all elimination games go to 7 but we'll see. Desperate teams play with a different mentality sometimes.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Being from the Calgary area, I'd prefer the Flames finish it off in calgary. However, it would give me a tremendous amount of shit talking powers to my flames buddies should they lose, as I am not a flames fan first lol.

Dobber Sports Initiate

flames fan or no flames fan, I think there isn't a soul on this planet, outside of Dallas fans that don't want the flames to win tonight no?

Battle of Alberta in playoffs sounds extremely satisfying

Dobber Sports Grand Master

There is a <1% chance Calgary wins this game tonight.

Dobber Sports Sage

Picked Dallas for the wins pool so... Go Dallas!
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quite the game so far. Two Game 7 OTs tonight. Love it.

I am picking Gaudreau in OT.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Series winner brought to you by “can’t win in the playoffs” Johnny Gaudreau

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Quite the game so far. Two Game 7 OTs tonight. Love it.

I am picking Gaudreau in OT.
    Maybe you should be taking part in the Overtime Challenge!

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Stud

Gaudreau was everywhere on the ice and he deserved to score that goal. Calgary breaking through a very tricky opponent here.

Oettinger played the best series I’ve seen a goalie play, at least in recent memory. No superlative can really describe his performance. The amount of grade A chances he faced was absurd.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Oettinger was a monster but glad Calgary wins.