Poll: Rangers vs Penguins

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference First Round: (2) New York Rangers vs (3) Pittsburgh Penguins

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Eastern Conference First Round: (2) New York Rangers vs (3) Pittsburgh Penguins

So far another example of the regular season meaning absolute squat. Pitt doing it without Jarry and Shesterkin looking un mvp like. Wow.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Eastern Conference First Round: (2) New York Rangers vs (3) Pittsburgh Penguins

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    And Jarry hasn't even skated yet. He's not going to be a potential solution here. This is Domingue's net. He could very well save his career here.
    I think he has saved his career already. The rest of the playoffs are just gravy at this point, as long as he doesn't completely implode.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    And Jarry hasn't even skated yet. He's not going to be a potential solution here. This is Domingue's net. He could very well save his career here.
    FWIW, Jarry has slated and could possibly play this series and almost certainly will be ready next series (if Pittsburgh advances)

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    So far another example of the regular season meaning absolute squat. Pitt doing it without Jarry and Shesterkin looking un mvp like. Wow.
    Outside of tonight, Shesterkin hasn’t really been the probably. He was legit bad tonight but Pittsburgh L1 through L4 is running New York out of the building. Like worse than New York got run out of the building for much of the regular season.

Dobber Sports Deity

I wont lie, I didnt think Pittsburgh had a hope in hell in this series. Clearly they want it more.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

Wow, I didn’t expect Pittsburgh to be so dominant here. Most series are playing out relatively close to my predictions but I was pretty sure New York would get past the Pens. I’m not overly surprised as I knew every East match could go either way. But I ended up picking a lot of Rangers in my hockey pools. Should no better than to bet against Sid and crew I guess

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yep the Rangers look done. I thought maybe the triple OT loss could have caused this, but they did come out in Game 2 and dominate. Now they just look flat.

Dobber Sports Titan

Shesterkin waving goodbye to the Penguins back in early April upset the hockey gods.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ninja

This is what I get for counting out Sid and Geno... would love to see these guys win one last cup before breaking up the dynasty

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    This is what I get for counting out Sid and Geno... would love to see these guys win one last cup before breaking up the dynasty
    I'm on the other side. I've had enough Pittsburgh and Washington. Let's get some new blood in there.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I'm on the other side. I've had enough Pittsburgh and Washington. Let's get some new blood in there.
    I apologize - I picked the Rangers in the Dobber Playoff Draft - so of course Pittsburgh is going to move on. hahah
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Like the LEAFS!

Dobber Sports Wizard

i see Rangers a littlie bit like Florida. Great offensive talent, pretty poor defensively and relay on Goalie a lot. If Igor is not godlike they will struggle.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Immortal

Back to Pittsburgh......but does Sid play?

Dobber Sports Deity

Back to Pittsburgh......but does Sid play?
    Does Jarry?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."