Thread: Need a Win

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Need a Win

Georgiev or Quick?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Need a Win

Quote Originally Posted by ljack1981 View Post
    Georgiev or Quick?
    I like Georgiev. Both aren't playing for anything so go with the better team.

Dobber Sports Monster

Montreal going into the Garden isn't easy for them. I like The Rags as a better / easier win than LA on the road in Seattle.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks! Picked up Georgiev. I've got 1 more move left. My opponent burned his last one on Mike Smith yesterday. I'm up 4-3 in Wins and he only has Markstrom and Smith with no moves. (2 more starts).

I got 2 wins from Ullmark and Sorokin last night. Phewf! I've got 4 goalies on the roster atm. Raanta too.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by ljack1981 View Post
    Georgiev or Quick?
    Worth stating that if Montreal loses tonight they get they'll finish for the worst overall record and have the best odds at winning the #1 pick overall. So there's that.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Worth stating that if Montreal loses tonight they get they'll finish for the worst overall record and have the best odds at winning the #1 pick overall. So there's that.
    Wow, well I guess i'll eat my own words. Montreal lol. Of course they'd win....but of course.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Haha I guess that's the downside of making moves early in the day before the news comes out that Panarin, Zibanajed, Fox, Kreider and a handful of others are out...lol. Looks like out of all the goalies Quick and Comrie were the winners.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Well I won! 4-3. He tied it 4-4 after the Winnipeg/Seattle game. He had Connor, Morissey and Schmidt going. All in the 3rd period. Got a goal from Connor and ended +3. I had the tie break because I beat him in our head to head but when I woke up Monday he lost +2 from a stat correction lol.

Thanks for the advice! I'll get your names on the cup lol.

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 7.30.06 AM.png