Thread: Bye Week Prep

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Bye Week Prep

Teams 1&2 in Sig; been fortunate to secure first seed in both leagues. Heading into Week 2 I made a couple moves for scheduling but also have some potential plans:

Team 1:

• Picked up Logan Stanley for the 4/11 & 4/13 gms in particular. Can always swap mid match based on cats come Thurs. (5 moves per wk). I f he does not return tomorrow I still have four free moves to use so the backup in mind is Chris Wideman.
    • Pacioretty may be back tonight so I will swap Kadri into his IR+ slot just in case he comes back though I do not foresee it with Avs securing a playoff spot.
    • Troy Terry; schedule stinks for Anaheim going forth as they are arguably the worst team to own from come 4/11. Someone is sitting on 4/12, 14, etc. and because his first two games are against Tampa and Florida on the road I'm thinking he's a casualty to swap in someone with a light day schedule. Right now my target is Adam Lowry to start padding peripherals early.
    • Spencer Knight; he's a nice third option to have in net but Elvis is looking like a money own for a #2 with the workload plus nice matchups next week. Obvi Markstrom is my horse who is matchup proof IMO so I feel those two alone are enough. With that thought in mind I am thinking of dropping tomorrow for a F/D. Anyone I bring in now I am going strictly after the light day schedule so essentially a MTL OR WIN player. Lowry and Wideman I've already mentioned but anyone know of a sneaky deep cut pull from either squad?

Team 2:

This team is pretty set honestly. It has been outscoring the league all year so it's very tough to tinker with. Brought in Gallagher, Statsny, Schmidt over Seguin, Moore for the light day schedule. Essentially look at what I have and if something glaring should be addressed let me know. Talent pool deeper in this one, the likes of Robert Thomas out there who I want but going back to scheduling, it's a nightmare week with the hot cold days for players. going.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Bye Week Prep

All look like great moves.

I like getting rid of Knight for the extra Monday Wednesday help too.