Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Disney?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Cancel Disney?

I doubt that Disney cares that this particular group is dropping the Disney + channel. I think they make so much profit everyday with Disney+, the theme parks, and merchandise that losing some subscriptions along the way doesn't mean much at all to them.

In the end Disney is going to do and say what they want to say and so is this group and the Governor of Florida and Disney will go on doing what they always have done which is their own thing and while at least this Governor is in power in Florida things will be done a certain way or at least he will run his mouth that way. Many Floridians are quickly getting fed up with him and with the elections approaching he could be on the way out.

Dobber Sports Ninja

He could also be the next President of the USA.

Pretty sure Disney+ has actually added to their subscription totals over Q1

Dobber Sports Genius

Disney owns pretty well everything. The stock market as a whole is getting pounded this year and Disney is approaching 50% down from it's all time high. I for one am buying. In 2 years or less you will double your money on them.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Stud

^^^^ This.

Woke me

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Disney owns pretty well everything. The stock market as a whole is getting pounded this year and Disney is approaching 50% down from it's all time high. I for one am buying. In 2 years or less you will double your money on them.
    Definitely Covid hit them hard and the closing of their parks for the period of time that they were shut down hurt. The merchandise and movies still sell and will always sell, especially the animated stuff. With the whole 50th anniversary celebration that started at WDW recently it is certainly going to rise up.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Lmao

Dobber Sports Star

Here's a link to some of the companies that have certainly gone out of business after the same people who supposedly stopped consuming Disney products made their principled stand. You will not be able to find any of their websites, stores, or products anywhere due to the iron-willed conviction and economic discipline of America's patriots.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/all-th...maga-trump-fan

TL/DR

The following stuff is still everywhere and completely unaffected by ridiculous, performative, and hollow statements of principle:

STARBUCKS
    OREOS
    KEURIG
    TARGET
    PEPSI
    GILLETTE

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    Here's a link to some of the companies that have certainly gone out of business after the same people who supposedly stopped consuming Disney products made their principled stand. You will not be able to find any of their websites, stores, or products anywhere due to the iron-willed conviction and economic discipline of America's patriots.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/all-th...maga-trump-fan

TL/DR

The following stuff is still everywhere and completely unaffected by ridiculous, performative, and hollow statements of principle:

STARBUCKS
    OREOS
    KEURIG
    TARGET
    PEPSI
    GILLETTE
    They're the ultimate snowflakes.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Initiate

Alpha male Top Gun destroys Disney cuck Lightyear at the box office. There is only so much people can take with groomers and virtue signaling before masculinity takes over. Get woke, go broke.

Midterms are going to prove it’s is over for one side. Which side that is, stay tuned.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Alpha male Top Gun destroys Disney cuck Lightyear at the box office. There is only so much people can take with groomers and virtue signaling before masculinity takes over.
    I really hope you're just joking. If this is your actual thought process I genuinely feel bad for everyone in your life.

Dobber Sports Stud

i do agree its not going to be pretty for Democrats at the midterms.

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    I could be wrong, but aren't an awful lot of the people screaming to cancel Disney, the same people who were all up in arms about "cancel culture" for Aunt Jemima and Dr. Seuss?

I don't get it...

Rylant
    Are you sure they don't mean cancel disney plus? I mean, gas is way more expensive now and folks need to learn to tighten their belts and get rid of Disney plus and netflix
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by J0e Th0rnton View Post
    Are you sure they don't mean cancel disney plus? I mean, gas is way more expensive now and folks need to learn to tighten their belts and get rid of Disney plus and netflix
    Whatever the case Disney Plus appears to be increasing it's subscription base.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ubscribers-us/

Dobber Sports Genius

Disney isn't woke. Their capitalist's. Their are no woke publicly traded companies. Their just trying to capitalize on the current market.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Ninja

Dr Strange 2 debuts tonight on Disney +