Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Cancel Disney?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Cancel Disney?

You're ignorant if you think companies care about your sexuality one way or another. They care whatever benefits them financially.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    You're ignorant if you think companies care about your sexuality one way or another. They care whatever benefits them financially.
    I'm curious, do you think Chik-Fil-A is closed on Sunday's for financial reasons? Maybe "companies" don't care, but at the top of companies sit people, and some people care entirely too much about other people's sexuality, so I don't really agree with your statement.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I'm curious, do you think Chik-Fil-A is closed on Sunday's for financial reasons? Maybe "companies" don't care, but at the top of companies sit people, and some people care entirely too much about other people's sexuality, so I don't really agree with your statement.
    The only company that is closed Sunday's for religious reasons, openly anti-LGBTQ+ like they are. But they also don't suffer financially to the point of neglect to their company. They are closed Sundays and lose business yes, but I can tell you working McDs as a kid, they have a lot of loss hours during Sundays and there were many weeks (more than not) where we operated at a loss on Sundays. They keep it open Sundays as a marketing reason more than money making reasons at a majority of their locations outside of major cities.

Also, the company still accepts money from Muslim, Jewish, any other religion as well as any LGBTQ+ customers. They don't ask you and reject you from coming in if you ask wrong.

In 2020 when it cost them money, they said they will no longer donate to anti-LGBTQ+ organizations. They never said they would permanently stop donating to anti-LGBTQ+ organizations, but during the 2020 movements, they came under fire and their financials took hits so they adjusted their views.

They care about the bottom line more than your sexuality.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Initiate

Andrew Gillum, the once-rising Florida Democratic star who narrowly lost his 2018 gubernatorial race against Ron DeSantis, has told associates that he expects to be indicted in federal court as early as today for alleged fraud tied to his campaign. Gillum surrendered this morning at 10am.

Thirty thousand votes...In a state of more than 21 million people. DeSantis won by 0.4%. That's what saved Florida and maybe America in a couple years.

Your vote matters.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Andrew Gillum, the once-rising Florida Democratic star who narrowly lost his 2018 gubernatorial race against Ron DeSantis, has told associates that he expects to be indicted in federal court as early as today for alleged fraud tied to his campaign. Gillum surrendered this morning at 10am.

Thirty thousand votes...In a state of more than 21 million people. DeSantis won by 0.4%. That's what saved Florida and maybe America in a couple years.

Your vote matters.
    And for that reason folks, Disney Plus has added to their subscription base. May Thor bless Florida.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by saucelife90 View Post
    I mean, the entire market is down over the same time... I'm sure there would have been somewhat of a hit, but can you point the 1 year chart and show me where everyone cancelled their subscription?
    Tell me you are an unsuccessful day trader working from your single moms basement without telling me you are an unsuccessful day trader working from your single moms basement.

Dobber Sports Master

Your vote matters.
    Wait, aren't you in the pro-"election was stolen" camp???
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Veteran

Tell me you are an unsuccessful day trader working from your single moms basement without telling me you are an unsuccessful day trader working from your single moms basement.
    Why would I move out of her basement when she can work 2 jobs to provide for me and my filthy day trading addiction while I order uber eats on her credit card? It's quite the life, you should try it!