Thread: Excellent deep baseball league needs some managers....

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Excellent deep baseball league needs some managers....

Greetings all,

Just wanted to advise that I have am running a very deep baseball league and am looking for some replacement managers (it's a twenty team league with huge rosters and tons of stats). I unfortunately had to purge the league this year (this is now the 5th year of said league) due to the fact that some of them quite mid term and that is something that is a huge pet peeve of mine. That is, if you are going to join a league then you should have enough integrity to commit to the league for the entire year.

In any case, we have an excellent core of around 10 managers but I'm looking to fill out the entire league to twenty teams - the draft date is this coming Sunday, April 10 at 6:45). If you are at all interested, here is a link to the league so you can check out the various parameters. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions etc.

Link - https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...d5c5919345ad3e

Thanks,

Rob

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Excellent deep baseball league needs some managers....

I just realized that the link I sent may not allow you to join so please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining. I think this league is perfect and a real challenge, especially for the die-hards, given the twenty teams, huge rosters/tons of stats as well as the current core of very knowledgeable and experienced managers we have committed. If you are up for something a little more interesting, in depth and with a higher degree of difficulty than most of the other leagues, please come and join.

Cheers,

Rob

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Excellent deep baseball league needs some managers....

Ok, my apologies for the shameless self-promotion but surely there are some potential managers out there who are looking for a very challenging and deep league, no?! Ok, just one more call out (as the draft is this Sunday at 6:45 PM - April 10th) so hoping that we'll be able to fill the league out to 20 teams (currently we have 10 who have been an excellent core of very active/competitive managers the last four years this league has been running). So check it out and put your knowledge up against many other teams - I have always played in 20 team leagues (including hockey) and there is nothing more enjoyable than finishing in the top 3 of such leagues (not to mention winning). It's of course easy to do well in 10-12 team leagues but a full compliment of managers is so much more enjoyable and challenging. Ok, here is the link again for one last time:

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...d5c5919345ad3e