Thread: Part 2, Last move of the year, who do I ADD?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Part 2, Last move of the year, who do I ADD?

EDIT: Really need another opinion or 2 more here to help me decide. Thanks.

Hi Guys. Have a super group of players to choose from but can't decide who to pick up. Hope you'll let me know which one you'd want on your team ROS. Points are G-1, A-1. I'm in the finals of the h2h portion of our Pool April 3 - 9. And in first at the moment in our Regular Season Long Points portion of the Pool. So looking to strengthen my team a bit for both competitions.

POWeek is short for my PlayOffWeek April 3-9. PPG is Points Per Game for the year. Games to end of season are from March 29.. Here is a little info on each player.
    **Numbers below were calculated a few days ago so could be off today (March 29) by a titch.

FORSBERG is at 1.23 PPG and has 14 points in last 8 games (5 in 1 game??). He has 3 games during my POWeek-2 at home. And 15 to end of season 9 home
    ZUCCARELLO has 1.20 PPG. With 9 in last 8. 3 games during my POWeek all away. 17 games ROS 7 home.
    MEIER 1.08 PPG, 11 pts in last 8 games. Has 3 games in POWeek 2 at home. And 17 games ROS 7 Home.
    ROBERTSON 1.07 PPG, 6 in last 8GP. 4 games during my POWeek 3 at home. 17 games left to end of year with 10 at Home.
    BRATT 1.07 PPG 10 in last 8. Has 4 games in my POW 3 @ home. 16 for ROS, 8 home.
    LINDHOLM 1.05 PPG. 7 in last 8. Has 4 games in my POW, all away but easy. And 16 games ROS 7-at home. Really like him for his consistency but those 4 road games during my PlayOffWeek bother me. Should they?
    Are number of road games even something you guys think about these days, do they even matter?
    And GIROUX .77PPG would be put in the "high risk" category, for me anyway. Has 4 games for the Panthers in my POWeek, 2 home. And 16 games ROS with 8 @ home. He has 4 pts in 3 games with Cats, 6pt in last 8 games. Any thoughts on him? Is he PPG player in Floriday?
    2 new guys to the list: they would neuter the production of my closest competitors.
    W. NYLANDER .91PPG 7 pts in last 8. 4 games in my POWeek just 1 home. And 16 gms left ROS, 8 home. All 3 of my closest competitors have him.
    FIALA .92 PPG, 7in last 8. 3 games in my POWeek, all away. 17 games left, 9 at home. 2 of my 3 closest competitors have him.

Thanks guys. Always appreciate your input. Will REP who I can.

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...-decide-please This is my who to drop thread

PS. That schedule planner is a fantastic tool!!
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Part 2, Last move of the year, who do I ADD?

I take E.Lindholm - 4 games is more than 3 games, even on the road. Those opponents are weaker.
    League: H2H, 1 year, 12 teams, no keepers, 5 FA pick-ups / week, unlimited trades.
    Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks, Wins, SV%, SHO
    Positions: 2xC, 2xLW, 2xRW, 4xD, 2xG, 4xBN, IR, IR+

Drop Batherson or other skater to stream into playoffs?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Part 2, Last move of the year, who do I ADD?

Quote Originally Posted by GTX View Post
    I take E.Lindholm - 4 games is more than 3 games, even on the road. Those opponents are weaker.
    Thanks for replying GTX. Really appreciate you taking the time to help. Ya, I like Lindholm for his consistency and those road games aren't particularly tough...thanks for the heads up on that.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.