Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Ristolainen to EDM

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    That doesn't make the rumour real.....
    On brand from that account, as always.
    Says the guy DMing people every week lmao
    When your contributions are so off-topic and taking away from the thread... yes I call out your games via PM... as opposed to playing into in the thread...

But here... I will play into it in the thread for you... cause that is what you want everyone to do right??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Deity

Everything I've read online says Philly is doing their best to re-sign him. They aren't looking to deal him.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Everything I've read online says Philly is doing their best to re-sign him. They aren't looking to deal him.
    Yes, after what Philly gave up to get him, I hope they are trying to resign him to hopefully recoup some of the value they gave up.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

For the record, my money is on PH
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    They may be trying to resign him, but they are NOT a playoff contender in the near term. If Ristolainen wants to play in the playoffs as much as he seemed to want to when he got dealt here (I mean Philly, of course), then he may not want to resign. There has been some local chatter that he doesn't want to commit long term to another moribund bottom-feeding franchise, which totally makes sense, even though it may not be fully accurate.

I expect Fletcher to over commit in both options and dollars to him to try and get it done.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    They may be trying to resign him, but they are NOT a playoff contender in the near term. If Ristolainen wants to play in the playoffs as much as he seemed to want to when he got dealt here (I mean Philly, of course), then he may not want to resign. There has been some local chatter that he doesn't want to commit long term to another moribund bottom-feeding franchise, which totally makes sense, even though it may not be fully accurate.

I expect Fletcher to over commit in both options and dollars to him to try and get it done.
    We really have no idea what he's thinking. Sure he wants to play for a contender but I'm not sure Philly is a tire fire either like Buffalo was. For all we know, on the hockey side of things, he could be happy in Philly. The business side is what will eventually determine if he stats or not. Either way, Philly invested heavily to acquire him. I highly doubt they are looking to move on so quickly.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."