Thread: [Re-signed] Jeff Carter

Dobber Sports Deity

Default [Re-signed] Jeff Carter

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticNHL/s...HYY3cEyZA&s=19

The Penguins and forward Jeff Carter have agreed to a two-year contract extension with an average annual value of $3.125 million, the team announced Wednesday.

The deal runs through the 2023-24 season.

https://t.co/8LqsHxUOkI
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: [Re-signed] Jeff Carter

I think this is an excellent signing for PIT.

Clearly this season shows JC still has some gas in the tank, and at a shade over 3 million for 2 years that seems like a quality gamble for Hextall to take.

Fingers crossed this means that PIT sees their window as being open for 2 more years after this, and find a way to fold both Geno and Tanger back into the equation at reasonable hits.

Based on how they've played this year (and how Jarry has been rejuvenated), if they can convince those 2 to join the party, I like PIT's chances of being competitive for the next couple of years before the full tear down will begin!
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji