Thread: Trade offer

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trade offer

Got an offer from the 1st place team in 15 team banger and keeper league.
    I'm in 3rd with almost no chance at getting 1st or 2nd place ( 1st&2nd are 25pts ahead of me).
    1st place offered Campbell for my Husso. Campbell would cost me $38 to keep next yr, Husso only $10.
    Husso being an UFA after this yr has me thinking he may want to go elsewhere and not play 2nd fiddle to Binnington next yr. My goalies are Binnington,Husso, Peterson, Kaakonen.
    Getting killed in goalie cats because haven't had Binnington long before trading him in exchange for giving up Ullmark.
    What's everyone's opinion on this offer?

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Trade offer

The season is not even half way over, you can definitely make up 25 points!

With that said, I prefer Campbell over Husso until we know more about where Husso will be next year.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Basically hole I've dug is in wins,save% and shutouts. Guys in 1st and 2nd place I can't catch in those categories. Can possibly make up 15( 20 pts at best).

The Great One

Basically you are asking if Campbell is worth the extra 28 dollars next year. I'd say that depends on how your cap works and what your team looks like. But I suspect Campbell will be worth a lot more than Husso next year.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Cap at auction is $200. We start 10 Forwards 5 Def. 2 goalies. Goals, ppg's,asst,ppp,shp, Gw's,hits/blocks ( one category), wins, save% and shutouts.
    Barkov$32,Tavares$25,Robertson$17,Tarasenko $12,Batherson $5,Horvat $8,Verhaeghe,$11,Thomas $6,Rakell$2,Mikheyev $1. Def- Ekblad $19,McAvoy$16,Krug$12,Durzi $1,Borowieki$1 (IR Hamilton $15).
    Binnington$16 ( can't keep because no keeping after 3rd yr being kept), Peterson $11,Husso$10,Kahkonen $6.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

To me, Campbell isn't a guy you want to spend 1/6th of your cap keeping. I'd pass.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for all responses.