Thread: Drop 2 of Kessel/Perron/Haula for Bunting? Will rep! :)

Dobber Sports Ace

Question Drop 2 of Kessel/Perron/Haula for Bunting? Will rep! :)

Bunting just became available in my league (team 2 in signature), and I'm thinking about grabbing him. Trouble is, I have a healthy Perron in my IR, so I'd need to drop 2 players. Think he's worth it? I'm kinda hopeful Kessel will go somewhere at the deadline and see an uptick in production, but then again someone could add him in a depth role and his production may actually go down. Haula is hot, but he's a second line guy. Perron has been ice cold, and tumbled down the depth chart with a bunch of other guys emerging for the Blues.

What do you do if you're me?

Bonus Question: While making the move, I'd want to scoop someone to stash in my empty IR+ slot for a rainy day. I'm thinking one of Zach Hyman, Ryan Ellis, Martin Necas, Sonny Milano. For goalies, there are interesting options that could move at the deadline (and goalies who get Ws are quite valuable in our format) - Allen, Halak, and also Luukkonen, Murray, and Driedger. I have the weekly moves to spare, so I'm not worried about burning one to stash a guy.

Note: I know I have Carlson on my blueline who is IR eligible, but one of our league rules is you need to maintain a full roster - you can't run with all goalies/forwards and leave your D spots empty.

I'll gladly rep all responses. Thanks again folks.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Drop 2 of Kessel/Perron/Haula for Bunting? Will rep! :)

If it's me, I take Perron off the IR, drop Haula and dont bother with Bunting. Kessel and Perron is who I would want from those four.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Question Re: Drop 2 of Kessel/Perron/Haula for Bunting? Will rep! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    If it's me, I take Perron off the IR, drop Haula and dont bother with Bunting. Kessel and Perron is who I would want from those four.
    Thanks for the input! Wanna take a stab at the bonus question... who should I pop into my IR spot?