Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: UK to lift all plan B covid restrictions in act of true leadership!

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: UK to lift all plan B covid restrictions in act of true leadership!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    I can find 100s of examples of potical leaders breaking their own rules.

Your from Hamilton remember the Brampton mayor?

Whats your point? Should Patrick Brown be investigated a year and a half later? Or is he ok?

Boris Johnson did stuff for 2 straight yrs. As the face of a country, who was making the rules. Mayors of cities weren't making the rules so optically it's way different. But anyone breaking the rules for parties the amount Boris Johnson did should have investigations opened on them.

Also, Boris Johnson has a criminal investigation open on him, Patrick Brown didn't. The political leader in Niagara falls asked a female employee about what her period is like post vaccine, by your standards that's alright because everyone breaks the rules (it's def some form of sexual harassment, or against some workplace code of conduct).

I dunno what your point is. My point is BJ has a criminal investigation open on him for having a ton of illegal events happen to rules he imposed.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Initiate

How about we bring it closer to home and our corrupt leader trudeau and all his scandals and getting away with it.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    How about we bring it closer to home and our corrupt leader trudeau and all his scandals and getting away with it.
    Ok, but this is about Britain this thread.

Which is why I brought up Boris Johnson being investigated about breaking COVID rules in the thread where Boris Johnson is lifting COVID rules.

I'm not ignorant to the fact politicians do crimes. I'm just talking about Boris Johnson in the Britain thread.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Ok, but this is about Britain this thread.

Which is why I brought up Boris Johnson being investigated about breaking COVID rules in the thread where Boris Johnson is lifting COVID rules.

I'm not ignorant to the fact politicians do crimes. I'm just talking about Boris Johnson in the Britain thread.
    Boris Johnson is the only political leader to lie and do crimes of course.

He is the only one who should have a criminal investigation over his head.

Dobber Sports Genius

The criminal investigation with him just lifting restrictions seems conveniently timed. I am not conspiracy theorist but it was almost like he didn't follow the narrative and now is being punishment. To punish him when so many other politicians have skirted the rules as well is laughable.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

The Great One

You're just a conspiracy theorists

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    The criminal investigation with him just lifting restrictions seems conveniently timed. I am not conspiracy theorist but it was almost like he didn't follow the narrative and now is being punishment. To punish him when so many other politicians have skirted the rules as well is laughable.
    The pictures were just released not too long ago. Before they made the open up call I believe. And it was being looked into before this. A criminal investigation against a Prime Minister doesn't happen after a couple of days. It was long in the works.